Thread: wearing womens thing

wearing womens thing

what is it that maid us start doing it some of have lost a lot over it but we just dont stop why

lori, I really don't know if any of us really know why. It has cost some of us dearly.

You're being true to yourself and that's the most important thing. The ones you lose along the way were not for you. Your true friends will be there for you no matter what.

Sometimes ones you open the Jinnie bottle there is absolutely no way to close it back up.

I mean most got into it when they were young... got it heavily imprinted on them... and now they can never get rid of it!

it's quite the obsession and in many cases can lead to addiction and slippery slopes down the rabbit / mole hole!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    What made us start doing it? Who knows? It's a very personal thing. Some people believe they had a trigger, I know I do as I had an incident then I was 6 years old that I still remember vividly and after that occasion I believe something awakened inside of me to think differently. Everyone here knows that wearing women's clothes feels nice. They grip you in different places than men's clothes do, and for me anyway, they're kinda like a tool to help get me into a mindset that helps me express on the outside what I'm feeling on the inside. All I know is, that expressing my femininity makes me feel relaxed, happy, and fulfilled, while suppressing it causes me stress, anxiety, and irritability.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Those aren't women's clothes...you bought them with your money! Sorry, couldn't resist.

I think you are going to find that the answers will vary dramatically. We all have our reasons. We all have our reasons for continuing to do it. Many of us acknowledge that it is something we simply cannot just stop doing. Not for want of trying. It sort of falls onto each of us to figure out our reasons and the catalyst, if there even is one.
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

...I just love the feeling of wearing stockings and heels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    What made us start doing it? Who knows? It's a very personal thing. Some people believe they had a trigger, I know I do as I had an incident then I was 6 years old that I still remember vividly and after that occasion I believe something awakened inside of me to think differently. Everyone here knows that wearing women's clothes feels nice. They grip you in different places than men's clothes do, and for me anyway, they're kinda like a tool to help get me into a mindset that helps me express on the outside what I'm feeling on the inside. All I know is, that expressing my femininity makes me feel relaxed, happy, and fulfilled, while suppressing it causes me stress, anxiety, and irritability.
    I feel the same way, mostly. I think I may have had a trigger event when being a teenager. It's been a long way to start embracing my femme side, in such way that now I love it and couldn't imagine being Hugo without Gabriela. So to me it's more than just clothing.

Hugs!
    Hugo and Gabriela, LOL!
    ---

"Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards" - S. Kierkegard.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lori, It's just who I am and it's just what I do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My crossdressing was triggered by a curiousity to try on one of Mothers dresses&a pair of heels? I got bolder&lifted an unopened pkg of Mothers pantyhose,out of her drawer&
    put them on&proceeded to slide into all of Mothers dresses&all her skirts&her silky blouses&several pairs of her shoes,including her heels.Over time,I began dressing in her good
    business wardrobe,which were skirtsuits&silk blouses&her good pantsuits,with all of her shoes,including her heels.I dug way back into her closet&found her French Maid costume
    at which I borrowed a 2nd unopened pkg of off-black pantyhose&a pair of her black 4 inch heels&stayed dressed for several hours
    "Love&Kisses"
    Michelle

I've often wondered the same, but am glad to cursed and blessed with the want and need to dress.

Don't really know why,but I have a theory on it.I only got the urge to dress about 2 years ago,but when it hit it was like a bolt of lightening.All my life I've had a very strong feminine side and fought to suppress and deny it,even to myself.I guess when I finally gave in it was like a water balloon that was overfilled and broke.Now I can't see life without Barbara.

This question seems to crop up now and then in various forms. My own version is not the same as many here. There are people with letters behind their names that are still working on the answers. It reminds me of the experience of giving birth. No man on earth has or ever will know what that is like through experience. The same goes here. We all have our own experience with cross dressing. There are many similarities represented and just as many differences. When you figure your own reasons out, let us know. My theories are too complicated to share in a short reply. As well, they will meet with objections, as I have already seen. But in the end, it isn't exactly the same for everyone. Knock yourself out, dearie.

The devil makes us do it. Right, Geraldine?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Lori some of the simple questions are the hardest to answer, this may be one. In my own case to acknowledge this part of myself to my wife was so hard, it was not well received at the time and I manage my dressing so as not to cause too much discomfort for her but in ways that do not deny myself. I just know that for as long as I live I will want to be able to express the feminine side of myself in as many ways as I can. I do not feel unmanly to be doing this instead it is more that I am wanting to express all facets of myself. When I walk around and look at men with a sad demeanour on their faces I wonder what they may be denying about themselves.

I wish I knew.

For me ... it is for me.
    I also think I fit better into gg jeans than guy jeans anyway.
    They are softer and have a little stretch, I just wish the pockets were a little bigger.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lori,

I don't think we will ever be able to answer that questions as I believe it is different for each of us. My advice is not to worry about it and just enjoy being who you need to be.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Dressing as a girl then a woman when I got older is something I've done all my life. I've absolutely no idea why, I just prefer being a woman. I live full time as a very happy woman.

Hi there

I have to say eighties fashion got me started and my dad's ex girlfriend had a shopping addiction. She had great taste in clothing and shoes so curiosity got the better of me and I decided to try a few things on. Almost got got caught a few times when they still lived together then said this has to stop. The feeling never really went away and finally had the talk with my last February and she has been supportive and accepting since then.

Rebekah