Thread: never take percoset before going to sleep !!!!

never take percoset before going to sleep !!!!

Welcome to weirds ville,
    I took some percoset for my back and went to bed , this was just the beginning of an unusual nightmare . seems I had been on the board and was looking at the t/g side of things as well as googling "sex change" . Well I woke up in this dream state t have found myself in a surgical clinic ,I was asked what I was there for and replied it was time for a change and I wanted a "kitty" . So into the or we go and hours later I wake up to hear this "mewing sound " , try as I might I cannot figure out where it is coming from . when I lifted up the blanket there it was staring at me with those plainitive kitten type eyes , and attatched where things used to be . Well I hollered for the nurse and she brought in the dr who was confused as to what my issue was , and when it was pointed out ,he replied "well you wanted a kitty" I must have been quite vocal as my wife started shaking me to wake me up , after going to the bathroom I realised it was only a dream ----- percoset before bed nevermore , of course the wife inquired as to the dream and I had to make up something about zombies chasing me ,hope tonight is better . Later when I was alnoe I could not stop laughing so mods please don't spank me on this one I just had to share it
    hugs phylis anne

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Lol then just wait until you have surgery and get morphine!!!! You'll talk in your sleep!

You can have this one, made me laugh
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

yeah I was at work today and I busted out laughing about this dream my co workers looked at me like well you know the bats are really out to today !!! well as long as it does not ask for a saucer of milk -----------

Haydée (pronounced Heidi) silhouette's Avatar
    Well this thread gave me some great insights into the board here, thanks.
    flicker on a TV screen... everything's more than it seems
    the mighty backward fall, stare at the lights on the wall
    and I swear to this - she felt like velvet

LOL, you must have been purrrr d scared.
    Meow better now I hope.
    Hope others don't get a fur ball from that.
    Lets not litter box this post anymore.

Sorry

They gave me that stuff this summer for my shoulder surgery. All I did was pass out and dream about how bad my shoulder hurt - in technicolor.

Your lucky it was just a dream. Percoset makes me as mean as a snake. Won't take it anymore no matter how much pain I'm having.

I have found that opiates can make you irritable; my personal theory is that you enjoy them so much that you get POed when something (or someone) interrupts that enjoyment. Now you've got a bonus; something to keep you amused for a while.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Oh, Yeah. When I was in the hospital for my broken ribs after a motorcycle accident. The pain drugs I was on Oxycodone morphine or what ever. I had dreams of things I when I was way young. It really freaked me out, Like I was reliving my life. Don't want to ever have that happen again.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Everyone's body chemistry is just slightly different. Which is why medications can affect one person in an entirely different way from another. And, sometimes it only takes a minor change in the molecule, like flipping a benzene ring the opposite way or something.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.