Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How often do you see others out in public en femme?

I really cannot say i have seen one, either they are really good or im clueless
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    In the general public, not often. But, considering I'm not spending my time looking, the fact that every now and again I can detect one of us out and about implies that there many that I'm likely just not seeing, which is positive!

I saw someone the other day who I think was a CD but it might have been a transwoman or a masculine woman.

I look out for other cd's or trans girls as a hobby lol. i don't see many but it makes my day to see someone en femme out and about.

This past summer while doing some work at our church a CDer walked by. She wasn't in the least passable and seemed to have a very lame fashion sense as seen by the very heavy beard she was sporting. I have seen her before and have always admired her courage for stepping out in public.

I have seen a few CDers in this town over the last seven years and over half were sporting beards. One other was fooling quite a few people but after I watched her (secretly of course) I could tell that she wasn't really what she was presenting as.

Aspiring Member
    Very rarely. Only twice, and even then only in CD 'hotspots', and even then (to my despair if I may say) the common assumption among the average person where I live is that they are involved in prostitution. However, both 'sightings' (I strongly dislike the use of the word though) were 101% passable.

Surprisingly often, I would say.
    Was in Austin for a week some time ago, and saw three CDs (or TSs); one on the bus to Barton creek mall, one in Barton creek Mall, and one heading into a pub on the 4th st.

Around where I live I may see a CD a few times a year. Before Xmas I visit a small restaurant just 5 minutes walk from where I live, and a CD and his wife/girlfriend sat in the both beside me. There was no possibility of missing this, tall guy, nicely dressed, and very high heels. One very drunk man at the bar even told her that she was "sooo tall!", as he did not really get it due to his state :-)

Bima
    Last edited by Bima; 01-07-2015 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Minor editorial errors

Yep, Austin has a large contingent of CD/TG folks. That's where I'm living. Haven't had the courage to hit the malls en-femme myself yet, but that's on my 'to do list' for some time in the next few months.

Not really that often, but when I do a sister is usually easy to spot.
    There are the tells that we all know so a trained eye makes the connection.

We were at the mall one day (me dressed) and we passed a couple of ladies (one a sister) and I nudged my wife and asked if she saw her. She didn't and had looked right at her. She then made me find them in the crowd so she could see and then asked me how I knew. As they say... "Takes one to know one"... LOL
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Roli F View Post
    I have seen one in Manchester (UK) out in the city centre just walking along in the crowd at the station approaches,
    I also have been standing fully femme, taking posed photos in the other main railway station of another TG.
    And few people seemed to notice as they passed us until we stood on the lower concourse in the vicinity to the escalator then we noticed that as people standing on the moving stairway, not having to concentrate on moving. they started to look around. They then noticed us and we saw nudges and pointing as they observed the now obvious pair of TG's taking photos
    Roli F, was the person you saw by the station approach in Manchester last month (December) and what was that person wearing? It could have been me, on one of my first three outings en femme.

Never once have I noticed unless I have specifically arranged to meet someone and then only twice. When I am dressed I am still in the paranoid hyper-aware state so I do pay attention. Even when dressed as a male I am more observant than I used to be.

But I am in Iowa, so there's that.

yes, extremely rare for me.

Once though, I saw a gal on a plane and i recognized her from her online profile! wow! I carefully and discretely said hello as not to freak her out too much. Totally passable gal btw...so she travels on planes!
    [SIZE="2"]Cassie[/SIZE]

I'm not going to count those I see at CD events in public.

I'm not going to count those that I see at the local gay bar.

I'm not going to count those that I see at CD conventions.

I'm not going to count those that I see at Renaissance Festivals.

I'm not going to count CD friends when we're going out together, but not to a CD vent.

I've seen one or two a year, typically at restaurants, shopping, Goodwill, etc.

I've seen about as many who were likely, the the one with tags "CD SAM" or "SH MAYL".

Plus good number of possibles, who either lost out in the genetic lottery, or were very tall.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Don't think I've ever seen one anywhere, has anyone seen a CD in the London area?

I saw one out shopping the other day, she looked stunning and had a beautifull pink coat on, wish I had asked her where she bought it!