Thread: ever seen a GG that could pass for a TS or CD?

ever seen a GG that could pass for a TS or CD?

I've run into a few in the last couple of years. Even after talking to them for a while I'm not completely sure. Once I notice smaller hands I decide that this is a GG I'm talking to.

Decades ago there was a beautiful, tall black woman that was a regular at a hotel bar where our band played. At that time I had zero exposure to CDs, but her height and my imagination had me thinking she might not be a genetic, genuine girl. Our bass player told me she wasn't "a guy", and he came from a bigger city where he had been around CDs enough to know. Nevertheless, I approached her one night and said "you sure are tall". Her reply was "you're short"! Coincidently, I went out with her friend for a little while, not knowing they were friends.

Last year I met a couple of CDs (or TS) that were very passable as women and once again I was confused for at least a few minutes. Anyone else?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Yes, there is a borderline area approached by both genetic males and females. I have a friend who "could be" because she is tall, has a large frame, a relatively deep voice, etc. What makes her feminine is her confident attitude, not her physical attributes. Of course she has no concept of "passing" as she has always been, and will always be, female and therefore has nothing to prove.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Platinum Member
    I have several nieces who are over 6' tall, and each complains about their "man hands" but they are truly gorgeous young women...no mistaking that.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hands aren't always a give away my gloves are still kids sizes.

Sometimes only the hair dresser knows for sure Hon . Sometimes even they don't.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have.. in fact I lived with one for many years. I recall one specific event where we went to NYC for the weekend and went to see 'La Cage aux Folles'. She was a 6'1" viking of a girl, (Big girl, we shared clothes) her hair dyed blonde and piled up high, almost a bee-hive. Clingy/slinky black dress. The whole evening I caught people looking at her and trying to figure her out.

For me, the big V in her dress showing her 48Es should have left no doubt.

I gotta say though, there were times we went out cycling together and we were both in spandex (as is appropriate for the sport), and some people made the most VILE comments. The only reason I didn't go after them is because she asked me not to.

I miss that viking girl...

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I have seen many and one Iwas associated with was accused of being a guy whilst they said I was all girl.
    She was a nice kid and I had to console her.
    What broke me up was when she said, "Beverley I wish I looked like you"
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

All the time - many are on telly - gorgeous none-the-less

Debra from 'Dexter'
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mrw5RUbRFG...lpaper.Net.jpg

And Thirteen from 'House'
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._(cropped).jpg

Not that they aren't lovely ladies, but they do have masculine traits that would cause no surprise if their outer gender is not their inner one.
    Samantha -x-

"Control" from Person of Interest

19byabn07lf0ojpg.jpg

Several takes on Amanda 'The Wall' Waller from DC comics. (She'd poke Batman in the chest while chastising him)

AmandaWaller-CCH-Pounder.jpg

cynthia-addai-robinson-in-spartacus.jpg

Amanda_Waller_0008.jpg

- MM
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Genetics will manifest itself as it pleases. I've seen women with what I would call linebacker bodies: broad shoulders and relatively skinny from the waist down. I'm just the reverse in body measurements without prosthetic assistance: 38-34-43. Maybe at some point Dial-A-Body will be invented, but for the time being, it is what it is...

Personally, I LOVE a big, strong girl. I'm afraid of breaking the tiny ones....

Genetics isn't an either/or thing. It is a sliding scale.

<3

- MM

Last time I was in Chico's, a woman was there who had a deeper voice than I do and a longer face. There was no question that she was a woman, she owned her femininity.
    Please call me Lisa!

I've met a few women who've made me look twice. If anything they've given me the courage to go out. If they're comfortable in their look so should I.

They're all around us.

I've run into a lot of GGs who had a very masculine face.

I've run into some very pretty tall girls with large hands.

There are a lot of girls who re obviously women, but so overweight that they give heavier men enough cover to go out. When I think back to the mom's I knew while growing up, almost none of the were overweight. They might not have been skinny like VS models, but they weren't overweight either.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I see GGs all the time that make me wonder, but then I remember that it doesn't really matter. If they are CD/TS, does it really matter?
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

'Does it really matter'?

No, it doesn't. Did you get to pick your genetic makeup? Nope.. I didn't either. You feel and identify how YOU feel and identify.

I could be Grizzly Adams in chiffon, and you *still* don't get to challenge me on that.

- MM

I have, I used to work with them. I worked at a manufacturing plant, that the majority of the employees on the floor were female. Plus they could not wear makeup due to the nature of product being produced. There were a few that had masculine features. But does it really matter? This world is made up of people of all shapes and sizes. It has never really bothered me. I often see females that really do not have the ideal feminine figure, but who cares?

Not exactly, but I've seen lots of GGs where I had to say "If she can pass, why can't I?" I try to use that as inspiration, and then find I'm a bit too busy to worry about what I look like.

I was walking through Harvard Square once and passed Julia Childs, she really did look like a guy.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 01-04-2015 at 10:00 AM.

There is a woman I see quite often at concerts. We apparently share the same tastes in music. She is very tall, somewhat stocky and has very masculine features and quite a deep voice. She wears a lot of makeup and she is always far and away the most girlishly dressed and most stylishly dressed woman in the room. For a long time I was pretty sure she was CD, but I've since met some people who have known her since high school and she is definitely GG.