Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Would you Take the Miracle Cure for Cross dressing if there was one?

Absolutely not. I wouldn't be me anymore.

I"m good, no thank you!

Aspiring Member
    I would greatly take the pill to rid myself the compulsion to dress in women's clothes.
    I so enjoy my femme side but it has been a strain on myself for almost my whole life
    and more so on my wife whom I came out to 3 1/2 years ago after 27 years of marriage.
    since there is no cure( and I agree its not a sickness) I will enjoy dressing whenever I can
    and get through life the best way I can.

Living between the lines
    Absolutely not. I like the lifestyle too much to change my ways
    Go through life being yourself with your head up and your heels and standards high

So far only 3 people have responded that they would like the rest of the world accept us as we are. I am number 4. Let everyone else take a pill to accept us as we are. I do not wish to change as I enjoy my feminine side and I think it makes me a better man.

Yes I would take the pill. Not because I believe I have an illness. I am merely in a minority. But, I would take it because Merely life would be simpler and without the struggles and difficulties that come with being transgender.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Never!

Life would be very much easier... but it would be less exciting too, and I would be another person. I want to continue being myself!

and never walk in high heels again? never, no way I want a pill.
    I am an Artist working in all Mediums including Sexy

I truly believe there is a reason for everything in life and we were given this gift of enjoying life in multiple ways. I don't regret it and never will. I just wish this gift would have come with a manual to make it a little easier.

Nope! Danielle although mostly secret is a huge part of who I am and taking that away would ruin all of 'me'
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Not only no, but Hell, no. The cure I want to see is how we are accepted by society.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Banned Read only
    My life would be a lot simpler if I was not a cross dresser. On the other hand for those of us who use cross dressing to handle stress in life, what should I use? Drugs? Alcohol? Women of the night?

Cure what, it not a sickness, or a disease, this is who I am.

To me I don't think it is something that needs to be cured, I love this part of Myself, and though years ago I tried to suppress it, I now nourish it and let it grow.
    It brings me a balance in life and allows me to be more sensitive and soft hearted than my male side allows.
    I find great peace and comfort when I can spend extended lengths of time as Jill.

Not for love nor money. I'm not sick, just a little misunderstood maybe.

I love dressing and never want to give it up. Maybe a pill for society to accept us????

Most cures are for hams and bacon. I'm salty enough already and cured just about right. Why give up a good thing?
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Not for me thanks, but as Connie said give everybody else a pill to make them a bit more open minded!

Hell no! It`s what makes us come alive! Wouldn`t think of it.
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

And go back to boring underwear and PJs. Not no but HE!! no.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

If i could take a pill or shot and have the female desires gone i would, however that's me being a guy thats caught between two worlds

On the other hand if i could take something that would make me 100 percent female, with no going back, Id be a woman.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha V View Post
    I personally am not interested in any cure, my belief is if I was meant to be a cross dresser or anything else I would follow my path the way I felt makes me happy. I say no thanks.
    Absolutely

When I was in junior high, enduring puberty, and not having the internet to know that I wasn't alone, I would have taken it in a heartbeat. These days, while I struggle with accepting this "curse," its my curse and I would NOT take the pill. Of course, I would have to agree with several other posters in that, to call it a cure implies an illness. I don't feel its an illness and I don't really believe its a curse, but like anything else in life, it has its plus and misuses. Good question!

Great question! I suppose many years ago (age 8 or 9) when I was found by my parents asleep in my bed with some of my younger sister's party clothes on, and I was thoroughly scolded the next day--"little boys DON'T do that!"--Yes, I would have taken something to "cure" me. I felt terribly ashamed.
    But I don't believe now it is a malady or a sin to accept and experience the other part of oneself which may be from another gender. I agree with what appears to be a majority sentiment here that this is a unique opportunity to explore and grow from this. I believe it is possible to find profound joy and desire (in the spiritual sense) from this discovery.
    I will continue to ponder and reflect on this interesting issue. Thank you for bringing it up.

Banned Read only
    Would that mean I wouldn't get horny wearing white diamonds perfume, or the smell of hairspray, or the feeling a tight satin thong up my butt, or the feeling of my curls springing to life after a roller set?
    No friggin' way!