Thread: As a crossdresser

Banned Read only

As a crossdresser

i do say i want to be equally respected as BOTH.., JENN/JEFF i am so MAINSTREAM NOW... sometimes i do get offended when im called SIR, PRESENTING AS FEMALE..., guys don't acknowledge when im JENN and this is what i want...., AND TO most guys.., IT DOESN'T HAVE AN AFFECT ON... FEMALES, THEY LOVE IT regardless if im into males or females and im glad males pay no attention but i don't want to loose a BEST MALE FRIEND nor not visit my family BECAUSE IM THE OTHER HALF....WHICH IS JENN..

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    This is one of my goals as well...to be able to function in the world as well as a woman as I do as a man. I'm doing quite well at this goal thusfar!

And, every time I have told someone about Amy and thought they wouldn't accept it, they have. I keep underestimating people's tolerance...which is a GOOD thing!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Welcome to my world, honey.

"Anger is an energy" - PIL

You don't have to be sorry. You don't have to be marginal. You don't have to be 'odd'.

You are YOU. You are US.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Platinum Member
    If you're out and about among people you know, then I suppose it's inevitable that some friend or some family member will learn and not be as tolerant or accepting as others. It's part of the risk that you assume, but I think, overall it's worth it to be yourself.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Being appreciated for who we are is one of the best things really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    thanks evreyone you are always a big help im even on FB as JENN and some friends from jeffs page are also on JENNS

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jenn,

Once you go mainstream and by that I mean most who know you, know about all of you, there is likely to be good times and some bad times especially from those who cannot synthesize the two sides of you. I would not get too fused being called "sir" when en femme, some people really don't know how to address us when they see us in the wild so they take the safe road. Now if someone tags the "sir" on with a rude tone . . . well different story. Keep being you, that is all you can do.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    ITS never rudley... thank you isha :

I'm not sure from your post whether you are saying that people call you "Sir" because they know you are a crossdressing male and they are doing it to sarcastically tweak your sensibilities, or are you saying that you are overtly masculine even if you are wearing long hair, earrings, and feminine clothing, and that people are confused and respond inappropriately because they don't understand how polite society should react to us? In the former situation that is patently offensive, but if it's an honest mistake due to ignorance then it seems to me that it constitutes just cause to be irritated and exasperated, but not anger and resentment.