Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have been away for quite a while... I return bearing wonderful news :)

I have been away for quite a while... I return bearing wonderful news :)

As the title states, I've been absent from the forum for several months now. I've just been busy with life! But I have returned with some spectacular news! First of all, about five months ago I had come out as a crossdresser to two of my female friends. Since then I have had just fantastic support from those two and they have taught lots of the finer things about womanhood . But even with that support I still felt alone, lost and depressed. I decided that 2015 was going to be the end of my misery. I told myself enough is enough, that I wasn't going to hide who I was anymore. I only get one life, and I refuse to live it in hiding because I'm worried of what people might think. I decided that was not the kind of life I wanted to live anymore. So, with that attitude I came out to two of my very good guy friends, my brother, and both my parents on Friday night. The results? I now have an additional five people in my life that know my secret, still love me, and support me no matter how I choose to live my life. It could not have gone better! The path to a newer, better, happier me has started with smooth sailing
    Oh, and stay tuned for some photos of the makeover my lovely friend gave me on New Year's Eve!

Congratulations, Stacy Lynn! What an amazing start to 2015!
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

That's great! I am pondering the possibility of telling some of my friends, but I'm not really sure if I want to do that or not.
    I like my new friends here, anyway. I feel quite happy here for the time being...

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Very good start StacyLynn. Now find some CD girlfriends to go out with. They will be your "real" friends in the future because they truly understand.

Awesome, Stacy Lynn! Enjoy your new freedom!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Very good news - i hope 2015 continues to be good to you

Gone to live my life
    Hi StacyLynn,

Congrats on your steps forward. Life can lived from the sidelines or tackled head on (it is a personal choice). You have chosen the head on approach and I wish you great success. The best part is you have people in your life who know and have not abandoned you.

Hugs

Isha

Hi StacyLynn... sounds like a positive move! I wish you well xxx
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Aspiring Member
    fantastic StacyLynn at age 59 if I told my closest male friends about Giselle they would all abandon me.
    God Bless your family and your friends, the younger generation is so more open minded/
    you go girl!

StacyLynn,

Welcome back and thanks for sharing your warm story, It sounds as though a big monkey has been taken off your back. We cannot put enough value on understanding and supportive family and friends. May you have a wonderful voyage through 2015 and beyond!

Hugs,

Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacy Lynn, Congratulations that's so wonderful.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    Very good start StacyLynn. Now find some CD girlfriends to go out with. They will be your "real" friends in the future because they truly understand.
    Au contraire. Assimilate with the cis population. You can't live in a bubble.

I am thrilled for you. Enjoy!

Always good to read a happy story. That was the same attitude I had when I told my wife. Good for you and good luck.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Congrats and good luck, living in a closet is no fun, just be yourself and enjoy life, F*** what people think.

Stacy, glad to see you back girl, I am so happy for you, it is great to have your family with you on this important part of your life, girl I can't say enough how great it must be to have a couple of good friends to help you and to go out and be part of the group of girls together, be waiting to see the wonderful pictures your talking about, stay warm up there girl, hugs Stacy
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I think it's wonderful your friends and family support you. Congratulations!

Thank you all so much! 2015 has certainly started off with a bang! And I instantly felt happier after it was all out in the open. I used to be very envious of others I saw that were out to friends and family, I've very lucky to be one of those people now.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Bold move, StacyLynn. And congratulations to you. You've chosen the right fork in the road at an age (half mine) that gives you a lot of future enjoyment.
    Now, let's see those pictures.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    The truth sets us free...

Photos Posted!

Congratulations! Sounds like your year is starting well! Hoping for same here!

Congratulations, StacyLynn! Sounds like you have some really good friends and family.

Sounds very life changing to me.
    I will watch your progress with interest.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    That's great, Stacy Lynn! Cant wait tonsee your pics