Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If You, Would You, How Long

Banned Read only

If You, Would You, How Long

Looking at the picture gallery on here there are some CD's that are 100% passable and very pleasing to the eye.

If you were twenty again and not married and looked like this would you stay single and enjoy endulging in this gift. To be this attractive and passable would you spend most of your time dressed and enjoying living as a female? Would this lead to you being open to intimate relationships with not just women but also men? If yes, would this be a much better life for you?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Twenty again and completely passable. Hmmm. That's a thought. If I could reset to that time and have the framework and sophistication to also be an elegant fun female impersonator, I would spend as much time as possible presenting as a female. But, I would be straight up honest to every woman that I met that I had an incredibly unique and wholesome activity that gives me a much broader view and appreciation than the usual trivial pursuits of most males. I know that, at my age, having an intimate encounter with another male wouldn't go any further than plutonic companionship. Maybe as a twenty-something I'd be more open to more but I doubt it.
    Would this be a better life? I've had many opportunities in my life where I was single and living alone. There was even a time that I only had to work one day a week, for about two years.
    I could do anything I wanted except, it was so lonely.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It depends on the person really. For myself, love is love. Gender notwithstanding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I have to agree with Carla. Life would definitely be different if I had been honest with myself and we were in today's world and not the 70/80's.

Would I stay single? No. I would find some one who loved me for who I am. I would live 100% female If I passed, (Maybe even if I didn't) if I had it to do all over again.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace

I doubt it. I like my male side a lot also

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I'm with Danielle...I love being a man. Actually, what I love is having a foot in both men's and women's worlds. Couldn't imagine not having this choice.

I don't think I would change a thing. I enjoy both of me and the love of sharing my life with my wife. She loves Chris and my guy side equally.

I would present female 100% of the time and not worry about what my friends think (most of the people i hung out with at 20 aren't my friends anyway). I would still prolly have gone for my wife, although i would let her know beforehand about my hobby. I would like to see if she would still make the decisions she made if i hadn't robbed her of the opportunity.

If I knew then what I know now I'm sure I would have had done things differently. I was 20 in 1964 and times were certainly different, so I think if I was 20 today then it would be a no brainer to live my life as a woman and be happy for a long time. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

If I knew then what I know now would I do things differently or want would have happened if I took a different path. These are things I have thought about form time to time as I am sure we all have. Who I am today is all those experiences put together. It’s like in the movie Back to the Future, you change one thing in the past and everything changes. I had thought if my wife and I ever separated I would relocate so I could go full time, life is just not that simple. Back then was a different time, I did have a boyfriend for a while when I was young. He was completely out, I on the other hand I felt guilt and did not like kissing in public, more or less holding hands. It was a different time.

I love my wife and kids and would never change that. That being said, if I were 20 again and knowing that this wasn't a passing fad in my life things would be very different for me. Also if times were different back then and if I didn't fear rejection from my family. The real question is if I were 20 and single now. If I was 20 and single now I would be working towards a full transition and a relationship with a person who would love for who I am weather that person was male of female.

Ive had thoughts of crossdressing for as long as I can remember. but it was only recently in the last few that I grew the guts to really do it. Im 30 now. And I regret not doing it sooner. I think of all the awesome times I could have had in my 20's doing this. But Im still young and pretty, im single, no kids. Im going to go all out while I can. But for me I dont really have the want to spend all my time as female. Im 100% happy as a boy that dresses like a girl sometimes.
    "I put on some make up. Turn on the 8 track. I'm pulling the wig down from the shelf. Suddenly I'm miss punk rock star of stage and screen, and I ain't ever, I'm never turning back."

Platinum Member
    Why would you presume that one must remain single or engage in intimacy with males as well as females 'to enjoy this gift'? Let's remember that most CDrs are heterosexual. Whether or not one is passable in this hypothetical situation, that wouldn't change their sexual preference, whatever it may be.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    If you were twenty again and not married and looked like this would you stay single and enjoy endulging in this gift.
    No.
    To be this attractive and passable would you spend most of your time dressed and enjoying living as a female?
    No.
    Would this lead to you being open to intimate relationships with not just women but also men?
    No. Either you're attracted to males, or you're not. I'm not. My opinion is that there are a lot of folks here who cannot admit to themselves that they are sexually turned on by the concept of having sex with another man. It's understandable. Our western society conditions us from the moment we're self aware to feel that being feminine in any way is the worst thing any male can be. It also implies that homosexual feelings and behavior are just as terrible.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

When I was 20, I could get somewhat close to passable, my inner self wouldn't let me enjoy it as much as I could have. If anything, I'd like to go back and change my brain.

Gone to live my life
    I don't think I would want to be twenty again in either gender . . . I was a bit of a jerk at that age

Hugs

Isha

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    If I were 20 again I'm sure I wouid dress more since I love the younger style of clothes but I don't think I wouid stay single.
    I love being married. I do think I wouid hope to be more in tune with this part of me so my wife wouid understand me better.

Knowing what I know now, yes, definitely I would live full time as a woman! My only hope would be to find a woman to be in love with.

Being 20 right now, I guess I could say that I have thought about it! But I wouldn't actually do it. My life is great right now, I have a supportive gf. But of course I have always wondered about dressing up for maybe a week or so! and I have always wanted to fool around with a man, I am bisexual. But I got a great life now maybe in another dimension or if I got a second chance.. Maybe I'd try it out. Haha

After 4 years of therapy, no doubt, I would transition and live my life as woman, wife and mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    I don't think I would want to be twenty again in either gender . . . I was a bit of a jerk at that age

Hugs

Isha
    I can say the same.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Banned Read only
    i wasnt a JERK but i was always ANGRAY at society IM SO GLAD I HUNG IN THERE : i wish i was my SELF when i was 20s life could have been a little easier...,JUST MY EXPERIENCE and speaking for my self.

if you have a supportaive GF BE HAPPY im 37 now i never was HONEST with my self till i turned THIRTY your on the right path i want to fool around with a man also, BUT DRESSED LIKE US.. LMAO
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-04-2015 at 04:34 PM. Reason: I warned you yesterday about miltiposting, well this is the final one any more and you will be banned.

I agree with Isabella, I am only part girl, and the fun part is that it's just a part!
    I learned very quickly after my divorce (not HF caused) and I had a house to myself for nearly two years, that if my male relationship needs are not met, my interest in CDing wains until they are. I actually quit during that time, for over a decade.
    But your 20's are hard, you are beautiful, but too stupid inexperienced to enjoy it, plus you have a sense of that, and it just adds to the frustration... I'm with Isha on going back, and I am in the best place I've ever been in right here and now. Youth truly is wasted on the young, at least it was for me!!
    Besides, I can't even imagine the kind of trouble I might have got myself in.
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 01-04-2015 at 07:12 PM.
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Not being trans, identifying as a man, I would not change a thing. While doing this more openly for longer may sound attractive, my life would be empty without the love of my wife and my 2 terrific kids. Would not change a thing (except self-acceptance soooo much sooner).