Thread: falling asleep with make up on....yikes :)

Banned Read only

falling asleep with make up on....yikes :)

WE HAVE ALL DONE IT LOL....im already dressed slight breed Shadow I REALLY TRY TO HAVE A CLEAN CANVAS but ijj just touch up ITS SUNDAY just need to go to the groceries store

NOPE, that is one faux pas I haven't done.....YET!

Even when I was dog tired late at night at Southern Comfort I'd still take the time to scrub everything off before going to bed.

I have done it. I call it getting in touch with my inner Courtney Love

I have done it makes a mess on the pillow case

Banned Read only
    I'm a light weight!!!!!! Beer only...such a light weight LMAO heck with it....already dressed, just freshening and toughing up boot jeans t hoodie
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 01-04-2015 at 06:45 PM. Reason: No need to shout

Sometimes after a full night of dancing en femme, I'm so tired I don't bother removing my makeup.May get on my pillow but heck, that's what washers are for right?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Crazy Lady
    Getting home after 14-16 hours at work, too tired and forget to remove makeup.

Gone to live my life
    Yup . . . done it once and my pillow case looked like the "Shroud of Turin" . . . YIKES.

Hugs

Isha

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    me and my cd gal pal had a contest once when we stayed together at a cd event ...who could get more makeup on the pillow during the night....I Lost ....apparently my makeup likes to come off on my scarf more than it likes a fresh white pillow

I always make sure that if I fall asleep with my makeup on it's on a Saturday night because Sunday is Laundry day!

I did the same thing and woke up with red eyes like I'd been up all night!

I got into the habit of always removing my makeup when I was wearing PanStik to cover up my beard shadow. It was either that or have a Natural Beige pillow in the morning.

Not good for your skin either!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I had my first CD dream a few nights ago - that I had fallen asleep in my makeup.

I have. Not so bad on the bed linens if I went light. However, on those "Let's Be Like Tammy Faye" days . . . .

Back when I used to go out to bars and clubs all the time, I did that a couple times when sunrise was beginning as I arrived home after a long night out and about and was so tired that I just crashed into bed. The results upon wakening were quite frightening. :-)

Carol
    My name is Carol.