Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You realized your "passing" fantasy was just a passing fantasy when:

You realized your "passing" fantasy was just a passing fantasy when..

Just a jokey thread to lighten the mood (or on second thought, maybe not??), these are exaggerated for comic effect, but not without some basis in reality (at least for me).
    I won't be surprised if no one wants to chime in with more, and I can't say I'll blame them!!

You realized your "passing" fantasy was just a passing fantasy when...

..you bought the supersized press on nails marketed to CDs and the biggest one only covers half your thumbnail.

..you can't find a fitted dress that fits, and you realize you are a size 14-16 above the waist and an 8-10 below.

..your voice goes up a full octave in "girl" mode, and you still sound like Barry White.

..you realize after getting up the courage to shave everywhere, even your butt gets a 5 O'clock shadow.

..you still can't dance.
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 01-05-2015 at 02:10 AM.
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Julie:

You realize after getting up the courage to shave everywhere, even your butt gets a 5 O'clock shadow

If your intent was to make us laugh well let's just say my last mouthful of wine ended up all over my computer screen . . . the visual alone was worth it though

Thanks for sharing

Hugs

Isha

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    ... when you realize that nothing gets chili dog stains out of chiffon.

Thanks for getting it Isha!!, I've been saving that one

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    ... when you realize that nothing gets chili dog stains out of chiffon.
    ROTFLMAO!! Good one Julie!
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 01-04-2015 at 06:59 PM.
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

very good loved the 5 oclock shadow one lmao
    hugs phylis anne

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    A few of my many mistakes...

After more than an hour perfecting your make up, you go and blow your nose.

You answer a casual greeting in public with a head nod.

Answering the phone identifying yourself by boy name (whilst maintaing the 'girl voice').

Donna xxxxx
    Call me Donna, please

Platinum Member
    Hi Julie, I think that the 5-Oclock thing just got burned in to my memory.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hahaha! Good ones Donna!! Argh! The nose thing!! I always get an itch after I put on foundation, I've learned to "scratch" it with a makeup brush, not a cure, but better than nothing, and it doesn't scrape off my plaster!!
    Orchid, sorry!!
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 01-04-2015 at 07:52 PM.

- You discover to your chagrin that women's thongs are not a suitable substitute for a proper gaff or closed bottom shapewear to keep Henry and the twins in line...

- Silcone breast forms need to be treated with TLC to maintain their shape, just like real boobies.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    -After taking a deep breath and cinching the laces to their tightest, you admire your tightly corseted hourglass figure in the mirror. The pain in your lower rib cage with every breath lasts for days.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

You've slipped on your panties, put on your hip and butt pads, you pull up your control garments, get your pantyhose up, pull up your ponte pants and then remember you had a Route 44 from Sonic just before you started!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

You start at 6:00 to get ready to go out to dinner, but by the time you're actually ready, the restaurant has closed for the night at 10:00.

Jaye
    Satchel was right, something is gaining on me...And God bless the creator of e-cigs!

Awww!! Just fantastic ladies, you are killing me!! Love it!!
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 01-04-2015 at 10:09 PM.

When putting on a thong, it takes 15 minutes to figure out which openings are for your legs

"After taking a deep breath and cinching the laces to their tightest, you admire your tightly corseted hourglass figure in the mirror, " you realize you forgot to put your shoes on. (borrowed first part from Carla)

...I walked into the nail salon where I made an appointment for acrylic French nails and then, 30 minutes later, had to sit with all of the "other" ladies and have my nails dry under a UV blower! (No pressure)

OMG! The 5 o'clock shadow line, and the chili dog line had me laughing! I think we ought to take the "Julie & Julie Show" on the road!
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    When putting on a thong, it takes 15 minutes to figure out which openings are for your legs
    I’ve done that!! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    "After taking a deep breath and cinching the laces to their tightest, you admire your tightly corseted hourglass figure in the mirror, " you realize you forgot to put your shoes on. (borrowed first part from Carla)
    I’ve done that too! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by SisAimee View Post
    ...I walked into the nail salon where I made an appointment for acrylic French nails and then, 30 minutes later, had to sit with all of the "other" ladies and have my nails dry under a UV blower! (No pressure)
    I want to do that… or do I? High-larious sitcom fodder for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by TinaZ View Post
    OMG! The 5 o'clock shadow line, and the chili dog line had me laughing! I think we ought to take the "Julie & Julie Show" on the road!
    Heehee.. the opening act for for Tina Z? Where do I sign?
    Last edited by JessicaJHall; 01-05-2015 at 02:56 AM.

Aspiring Member
    ... you put on a back zipper dress the wrong way round when both sides look the same.
    ... you momentarily forget your outward appearance and speak in your usual male voice.
    ... you use the toilet at home standing while dressed.

Silver Member
    The hair and makeup is flawless! The new outfit is perfect. Then you get to your truck and realize there is no way in hell you can get into it in a girly way with the pencil skirt and heels you picked out!

Quote Originally Posted by SisAimee View Post
    I've had a couple of fantastic conversations at the dryer table - call it community outreach

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi Stevens View Post
    You've slipped on your panties, put on your hip and butt pads, you pull up your control garments, get your pantyhose up, pull up your ponte pants and then remember you had a Route 44 from Sonic just before you started!
    You read a comment on CD.com and only understand 50% of the terminology. What on earth are ponte pants? And the last part sounds appalling, like being dragged along a road by an alien.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rachael.davis View Post
    I've had a couple of fantastic conversations at the dryer table - call it community outreach
    rachael, I to have had great conversations at the nail drying, the waiting area before as well as during both mani's and pedi's. The best is "Oh I'll try the color she is getting." Especially when you know you aren't passing but the right pronoun is used anyway...a fantastic feeling!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    -you turn around to some jerk calling you out in the shopping mall and say, "Oh yeah, M_____? This dude in a dress is going to kick your ass!"
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinaZ View Post
    Oh, lord -- the freight costs for the wardrobe trunks would kill us

You just finish your makeup, put on your wig, and then decide to trim the bangs. The cut ends stick to the foundation so you now look like Ms Harry Wolfwoman.