Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September Song

Late bloomer here as well.I have always had these inner feelings but due to family and society it has been kept on the d/l . I found this site and ramped up the reading as well searching google world. What I learned is I am comfortable being both "phil " and "phylis anne " on the inside including natural with age and med usage phylis is very happy and she knows to keep these "developements" on the reasonably conservative side .WI have just turned 60 so where the public is concerned if you do not like what you don't look as to my family I keep it on the d/l so as to preserve what we have .I will soon go to a gender counseler to explore me even deeper so that any choices I make are well informed and well found we even discuss further transition if it warrants it I kow this might seem a little weird as I have laid it out but I am a newbie so don't spank me too badly
    hugs phylis anne

The Mad Scientist
    I'm another late bloomer at 46 but I was 45 when started HRT does that count?

For me, it was a catalyst of having a biological child come live with me for a year that almost drove me over the edge.
    When I continued to examine my frustration, it ended up realizing that I was not going crazy..rather that I needed to make a change since I could not fight the GD anymore.

This has been an interesting trip and the fun is just beginning at the end of two months HRT.