I'm pretty pumped up right now. Today was the day I made up my mind to tell a very good friend of mine about Stacey. I have known her for awhile and had some long talks with her about the bad state my marriage was in but I had never told her about my part in it.
Last week I had lunch with her and she mentioned she had once had a friend who had a sex change. that got my attention but I played it cool. But I started thinking about telling her.
She is actually out of town right now. She's in Nashville because she was in a scene on the TV show Nashville that was shot today. We text often and she texted me several times from the set about what's going on and I texted her about an actors get together I was at in Austin. all the while I was thinking I should tell her. So finally I set her a message telling her that I never told her her about my part in my marriage problems and I was going to send her a video of me which would explain it.
The video I sent was of me crossdressing in front of the Texas State Capitol building. I waited for her response with such anxiety. After a few minutes she answered me and said she loved the video.!
Then I just told her the whole deal. She was really excited and wanted to meet Stacey. I was so happy. It's so good to find acceptance from a friend.