Thread: Just told a friend

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

Just told a friend

I'm pretty pumped up right now. Today was the day I made up my mind to tell a very good friend of mine about Stacey. I have known her for awhile and had some long talks with her about the bad state my marriage was in but I had never told her about my part in it.
    Last week I had lunch with her and she mentioned she had once had a friend who had a sex change. that got my attention but I played it cool. But I started thinking about telling her.
    She is actually out of town right now. She's in Nashville because she was in a scene on the TV show Nashville that was shot today. We text often and she texted me several times from the set about what's going on and I texted her about an actors get together I was at in Austin. all the while I was thinking I should tell her. So finally I set her a message telling her that I never told her her about my part in my marriage problems and I was going to send her a video of me which would explain it.
    The video I sent was of me crossdressing in front of the Texas State Capitol building. I waited for her response with such anxiety. After a few minutes she answered me and said she loved the video.!
    Then I just told her the whole deal. She was really excited and wanted to meet Stacey. I was so happy. It's so good to find acceptance from a friend.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Gone to live my life
    Hi Stacey,

Congrats . . . very excited for you.

Hugs

Isha

That's awesome Stacey, sounds like a great friend, thanks for a positive story to start the day.

Amazing how clothing can change our perception of people isn't it?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Platinum Member
    Hi Stacey Jane, I'm sorry to hear that your marriage is falling apart, Your Friend sounds like a great accepting person.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Good friends are just that - seems like you confirmed you have another

Platinum Member
    Like others I'm sorry to hear you're having marital troubles. I hope things work out amicably at least...which is perhaps hoping for too much. Glad you have a friend to confide in during difficult times.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sorry about the marriage troubles, but congratulations on telling your friend about Stacey. It's really nice that she seems so accepting.

That's a very cool story! I want to tell a friend about me, but can't gather the courage!

Great story!! The anxiety of messages like that is crazy but I'm glad you had a happy ending!

Love the show " Nashville" what future episode and scene will she be in ?

Stacey,
    As the others, I'm sorry that your marriage is troubled.
    Glad that you found a supportive friend but what I was really wondering was if there was any way to share that video with us?
    I for one would really like to see it..

Hugs, Connie Marie
    See my favorite lovely ladies at https://www.flickr.com/photos/64988357@N03/favorites/

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

I'm really happy to see more people accepting our Lifestyle. That is awesome.

Sending her a video of you was quite a risk and I am glad it turned out well for you. Sorry to hear about your marriage problems. Good luck in that.

Great story, so pleased for you that your friend could be so accepting. Great to hear.

It is sad to hear about your marriage but your story has a very positive side to it Good luck
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Good friends are the best, they love us for us!!!

Recent experiences with me showed me that good friends don't care. They like you for you. Glad you have this good friend. Peace.
    I know enough to know I don't know enough.

Peace