Thread: A movie gave me happy feeelings.

A movie gave me happy feeelings.

Last night I was channel surfing and came across "The Devil Wear Prada". As I watched it it bought back memories of times gone past for me.

It was the first time I had gone out that was not just shopping and trying on cloths. I knew the movie was playing at a show near me. So I had the day off I start by going shopping I needed a few things for the house. I dressed in a denim skirt a nice top and a denim jacket with 3 inch calf high boots. I was planning to do by myself with no support. After shopping I went to dinner no one care I was a single lady out to dinner everyone had called me madam all day. It was a 6:00 oclock show went up to the window to buy my ticket with everyone else. One gentleman open a door for me as I went in. After the movie I left to get in my car you could my heels on the payment and some people turn to look but I didn't care. It was still early and I went to a bar found a table and sat down and had a drink. It was the best day I was flying so high that day.

Have you never had something or some place that brings back memories of a happy time like the movie did for me?
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Glenda that was a wonderful story, thanks for sharing it.
    Hugs

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda, It really sounds like you totally had a wonderful day,

TheWears Prada is one of my favorite movies.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!