Thread: Oops...forgot what I was wearing...

Oops...forgot what I was wearing...

Had to leave work on time for a change to get to an appointment at the doctor's surgery...been struggling with pain in my shoulders for a few weeks and finally decided to go and seek medical advice.

As usual I was underdressed to work - stockings, garter belt, black satin panties and a short black slip.

Got to the surgery and was called in, took off my coat and sat down to explain the problem. "Slip off your jacket so I can have a look at your shoulder." "Shirt as well", I asked. "Yes please." So I took off my jacket and as I began to unbutton my shirt I realised what I was wearing underneath!!!! Ah well, no turning back at this point, no hiding...what the hell so I covered my slight embarrassment by saying something about the evidence of my other self...adding that that was another story. Predictably, he was quite unfazed by it, just got on with his examination of my shoulders made his diagnosis and sent me on my way.

So that's another first for me...totally unplanned and I had to laugh at myself - serves me right for wearing a slip - I never gave it a moments thought as I dressed for work this morning.

xxx

OOPS, Luckily at least you weren't wearing a bra.

So you were wearing trousers and a slip? What is up with that?

I have found that most medical professionals have seen almost everything there is to see when examining a patient, even though you or I as the patient may be embarrassed, the doctors and nurses consider it all in a day's work
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Would that count as a Freudian slip?

LoL! I'm pretty sure a Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.

Dani
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-09-2015 at 12:44 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

I wear a bra and panties to my doctor's all the time and she never blinks.

Going to a doctor would be one of the few places I would feel ok wearing womens clothes in front of another person (except for my wife). I mean first, you might from time to time have to show a doctor you most private parts of your body. I once let a male doctor touch my penis. I didn't like it but I had a slight problem with it, no details. I have been telling my crossdressing story to a psyciatrist. They are all bound to silence. And they have probably seen it all and heard about everything.
    Well not that I have done it but still.

But the point was I guess not the fact going to the doctor with womens clothes on, rather accidentally revieling your true self? I find myself working on this issue all the time. Closing Firefox after viewing any CD's site.... Using private session when I do... Will my underpants show if I bend forward..Where did I put my bra after taking my shower, I am quite sure it WILL happen to me before long. And maybe, maybe that is what I deep down want to? Reviel myself by accident since I don't have the strength to do it otherwise? Hmmm I don't know.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Michelle,

We see this a lot on this site and in almost all (if not all) the medical professional doesn't care and if they do they keep it to themselves. Great story though.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Michelle,
    I mentioned a while ago that I found it easier to come out to my doctor, I don't plan to Cd at my next appointment but may slip up like you !

Made a boob with shaving my arms, as soon as I'd finished I remembered I had a blood doner session booked early January !

Dani now that's funny...

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Reality Check
    Crossdressing requires planning if you're keeping it a secret. Bra marks may not go away for hours.

I don't understand how you can wear a slip under pants. Or why you would want to.

I think they're very good at not showing reaction. I don't think that equates to not noticing. They're just like everybody else. They notice and they talk about it behind you back. Don't kid yourself.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi Michelle, no doubt he's seen everything by now- wonder if he even mentions it at the golf club any more...

The shoulder pain- dealing with any tension particularly in your life right now? Responsibilities? Burdens? If it's symmetrical I'd wonder- if it were just one side then I wouldn't suggest it.
    I used to have a short attention spa