Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the word gurl

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    good...cause it wasnt meant to offend.....i have a weird sense of humor so excuse me.....xoxo

girls lets just let this go,i know who i am and my family and ohana accept me that way and thats all that matters,you dont know whats it like to be me.you dress for deffrent reasons then me ,i dressbecause i really feel right about it .all my confusion goes away and i feel whole. love hugs lynda

I actually like it with U instead of I. I like all the 'real girl' stuff, but I know I'm not a girl. I'm a gurl, something different. Maybe we could use a Y or is that taken?

It doesn't bother me one way or the other. It's not derogatory, and usually used to describe a feminine person who is of the male sex. I used it in my name when I first joined because I had to have a name to join to read several area's of the board. I am just too lazy to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I don't see anything rude about it. It may have been a rather harsh way to state the truth, but it IS the truth for the people who aren't TS
    I found it rather rude. When you see "Unless you have female genetalia/ had an operation you are a man" it kind of makes me feel a bit awful.
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz

I'm with you on that Lynda
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adriana Moretti View Post
    so.....if i feel like a dog, and act like a dog ( put on a collar, and lift my leg to pee) am I a dog? Or am I a DUDE who thinks he is a dog ??
    Well, I sometimes have wondered when I see 'gurls' posing with one leg raised.

Ineke

you know i was going to let this go , but i cant.you challege the right to let me conceter myself female .even thu ,i truly feel that way and live that way ,i dont even think i crossdress anymore i feel i dress in the right gender now. you have offended every transgender women on this forum . some of these women have lost everything to live their live the way they were ment to.they are great caragouse women and women as same as there gg counterparts even they cant fullly transed you know i sort of exspect this kind of thinking from the outside world .but not here.mebbe its time i pack in on this forum. love hugs lynda

Thread done, ffs grow up!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn