Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Piloting and aircraft en femme

When I was a kid I lived near an airport, watched airplanes come and go all day laying on the grass in the back yard, or sitting in class at school. All I wanted to do (other than dress) was to learn to fly. I did, and I have my single engine land (SEL) ticket, IFR and retractable check-offs, and close to a thousand hours in the left seat. Even got to fly a fighter trainer once! I love flying. It got me away from everybody and everything, and I felt a real sense of both accomplishment and freedom virtually every time I went up. It has been one of the great joys of my life. I sold my Cherokee this past summer, and now the only flying I do is as a passenger. And while I never flew fully en femme, I almost always flew underdressed, as I do now when flying on commercial planes. Thanks for bringing this up, tgirl, as it has sparked memories and yearnings to fly again. And Barbie, I will fly en femme with you any time.

I am sure a nice skirt in a 5-point harness would look good, Red, to your co-pilot!
    Last edited by Katey888; 01-12-2015 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Add another to the list. SEL, IFR. 4K plus hours. Flown underdressed, but not yet en femme.

Flown around most of the USA, Canada and the Bahamas. A much simpler way of traveling.

Put 50 hours in a Piper J-3, and got as far as solo cross country. (took lessons from a retired WWII fighter pilot, out of a grass strip in Norfolk, VA) Never went on to get a full license. Did get a chance to play navigator in a C130, from Wright Patterson AFB to Lajes Field, Azores, though and later that same year, bummed a ride from NAS Oceana to Ent AFB, Colorado in an F4F. Does that count? Never flew en femme - just in undress whites (Navy).
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Members...

... Not to be a party pooper but.... while you're all having a lovely, fluttery, flyboy/girl flying convo, there is so little here about Crossdressing you will all be better having further conversations in the Lounge or privately.

As a reminder to members old and new:

The Male-to-Female Crossdressing Forum is for "discussing all areas of Crossdressing"

Threads that are taken off-topic by members responses - or in this case, do not feature the topic of the forum the thread is posted in - will have those posts deleted or the thread closed.

Too many posts to delete... too many crossdressing references to edit out and move to the Lounge... sooo...

Thread closed.

Katey
    Last edited by Katey888; 01-12-2015 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Closure!