Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if you dont get chance to dress for longer period?

What if you dont get chance to dress for longer period?

Hi All, need to ask you that what if you dont get a chance to dress as you wish for longer period. I am having same problem. Its been 3 years that I did not get chance to dress fully. Having urge to dress so much but the situation around me not allowing me to do anything. what to do ? any suggestion?

Platinum Member
    Hi Kendra, It's time to find a new hobby.

I just can't imagine not being able to dress every day.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I suggest get a room some where.

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    3 years! Two weeks and I'm climbing the walls!

Banned Read only
    It seems that you are not trying too hard. in 3 years, it is inconceivable that an opportunity did not present itself.

Jennifer,

I said I did not get chance to be dressed fully. I mean full make up, wig everything. Opportunities came in last 3 years but not like I can dress completely and enjoy myself.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-12-2015 at 12:18 PM. Reason: neo need to quote whole post above yours

Enjoy the time that you can get in the comfy clothes 'cus you never know when you have to pack them up. If I can't dress, I work on my fitness to keep me in shape for when I can get back to the clothes..... I also check out the deals on the bay store and local thrift stores. I then pack the new purchases / finds away until the time I can try them on again.... Over the past several decades that "dry" periods can go one for some time.... get used to it until you're ready and able to go full time.....

Renne.....

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    One question: What's actually stopping you? Answer that, address that... and you may solve your problem.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeCD View Post
    Jennifer,

I said I did not get chance to be dressed fully. I mean full make up, wig everything. Opportunities came in last 3 years but not like I can dress completely and enjoy myself.
    Yup, I got that. That was the situation to which I replied.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    In June this year I had to go twelve days. I thought it would have been easy... I was WRONG!!!!
    Call me Donna, please

I'm currently going through the 6 week Xmas / summer school holidays .......The wife and I have the agreement that we keep my CDing away from our 11 year old twin boys.

It's tough sometimes - but I remember that it's only a few weeks, not forever.

Work out when you have the opportunity to dress again, and look forward to then.

All the best,

Tash

Banned Read only
    Kendra,
    Does underdressing help to some extent ? I couldn't go that long not even three days but don't do makeup unless I have plenty of time to enjoy it afterwards !
    I hope things improve for you ,people don't realise how hard it is to suppress CDing feelings !!

Kendra,

Like many questions we ask, this depends on who we are and where we are on the TG spectrum. Some of us need to dress daily, others are happy with occasional underdressing. It sounds as though you need to find that time to be fully you. When I have to an extended time en drab, (although I don't have any male underwear) I just deal with it knowing that Claire time will happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

We can't really help you without knowing more about your situation. You are out to your wife, right? Is there anyone else in the house with you? If not, is your wife at least somewhat supportive? Three years is a long time, so assuming the crossdressing is not a major problem in your relationship, I think it would be fair to ask for a day to get your girl on. Depending on your wife's attitude toward it all she can stay home and help you or if it makes her uncomfortable, offer to send her on a day trip / overnighter with one of her best friends to give you free time at home. Alternatively, ask for a day to get out yourself.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Because you're opportunities seem scarce, I can only assume that you are deep on the closet. Disclosure will result in one of three things. Acceptance, DADT or total resistance. Either way, you'll have more time to dress if it's not hidden.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Just had relatives leave here after staying 11 days. Longest 11 days of my life I think. Things are now getting back to normal; I can reclaim my closet, drawer, and bathroom space as well as wear whatever I choose all day. Company can be tiresome.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    There are a few places in the US that offer locker or basket and changing rooms for CDers.

Or there are the transformation services.

Then there are the CDer stores like Janet's Closet and others that will do you up.

Maybe a CDer social group. Our Group in Grand Rapids, "The Grand Illusions" has three bathrooms that our members can use to transform. We routinely have guys going in them and coming back out as girls. Once a month we than go on an enfemme OUTing and once a month we stay IN enfemme.

So if you are close to one of these opportunities, you can find a way.

Can't tell where you are from so I have no way to determine if you are close to them.

http://www.crossdressersmichigan.com

I wish I could be more helpful, but I go through this every summer at least once. As an archaeologist, every summer is field time, meaning going out to a dig/research site, where being dressed is both impractical, and inconvenient (and in some places I travel downright life threatening) for usually 6 straight weeks. For me, its just been a matter of accepting that I have to compartmentalize parts of my life in order to fulfill my career dreams, and still be able to express myself as I want to when Its possible. I'm hoping as it becomes a more open part of my life it doesn't become more difficult.

I choose not to go full dress(make-up, wig, etc.). Its not really my style or need. But I do know when I go long periods without outwardly expressing myself, I need to paint toes, put on a clean shave, and just enjoy a moment away as my alter ego.

Having urge to dress so much but the situation around me not allowing me to do anything. what to do ? any suggestion?
    Change the situation. Get other CDs for roomates?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Depends on what you really want Hon. Perhaps a change in life style is in order?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

What is the situation around you, are you in prison??
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Reality Check
    Without knowing more about your situation it's impossible to give any meaningful advice. It seems to me that if you haven't dressed (as a woman) for three years you might as well get rid of your stuff, stop posting on crossdressing forums and take up a different hobby. Some folks complain about how difficult it is to quit, you've already done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymees22 View Post
    What is the situation around you, are you in prison??
    :

Kendra,
    Opportunities don't (often) grow on trees! Sometimes you have to make them.
    Without knowing what the constraints are it's very difficult to give meaningful advice.
    But in general, if your current situation doesn't permit you doing what you want to do then do what you can to change your situation! Even a small change may open up opportunities. Are you really making the best of the opportunities that you do have?
    I don't get much opportunity to cross dress (at all, never mind fully) but any opportunity that I do get I try not to waste a second.