Thread: A week of Firsts for the bucket list

A week of Firsts for the bucket list

I'm away this week at a conference, so I finally have the time and the room to get out and stretch my legs, so to speak. So after flying yesterday, I started working more on my bucket list. I had my first manicure which was sensual and relaxing. Then I met my new friend Amy and we stayed out almost until midnight (well 2am for me, still being on East coast time). A girl can get used to this. I wonder what will happen next....

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Congratulations! Will we get to see pictures? A wise woman here once told me, it didn't happen unless you took pictures

have some fun for me donna, watch out for that amy....she'll corrupt you....their have been stories about her here....what happens in denver stays in denver.......unless you what to share.......
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

you around Thursday? Come down to the Crown again
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

You're in Denver? Aha ... then you're in very good hands with Amy. She mentored me on my first time out. Isn't the Crown a great place?

Julie & Mikell, you're right, Amy is a fabulous hostess and I suspect that were it not for the fact that we went out on Monday, the evening would have been even more memorable. And the Black Crown is a great and welcoming place.
    Lorileah, I wish I could stay over Thursday. Now I only have tonight and Wednesday nights, leaving at 6pm on Thursday.
    Thanks to everyone for your advice and hospitality.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    As it happens, I do have a picture...

amy-donna-20150112-small.jpg

This was taken at the bar of the Black Crown by Chris, my favorite waiter there. By that time, the three of us were the only people left in the place!

Donna and I spent a quiet yet enjoyable evening there. She also got to see a bit more of Denver than she had before, as I took her from her hotel downtown straight down Broadway to the Crown, and then back up by way of Lincoln Street.

It was an unexpected treat for me to get pretty and go out on a Monday night! Thank you, Donna!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    congrats for getting out ALOT of girls get out in your area in Jersey !! Lots to do in the tri-state., NJ,NY,PA,& CT....hope you can make it out more !!!!!!! Congrats again xoxo

Great pic - the smiles tell the story of the evening

Quote Originally Posted by AmyGaleRT View Post
    As it happens, I do have a picture...

amy-donna-20150112-small.jpg

This was taken at the bar of the Black Crown by Chris, my favorite waiter there. By that time, the three of us were the only people left in the place!

Donna and I spent a quiet yet enjoyable evening there. She also got to see a bit more of Denver than she had before, as I took her from her hotel downtown straight down Broadway to the Crown, and then back up by way of Lincoln Street.

It was an unexpected treat for me to get pretty and go out on a Monday night! Thank you, Donna!

- Amy
    Lovely! Ahh, that brings back memories ... welcome, Donna, to the growing membership of a beloved mentoring program, SOA (Sisters of Amy)
    Last edited by Julie Denier; 01-14-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Sadly, Julie, the patio where we sat when you were there was closed off (because it's winter)...but we got to see the rest of the place!

(Incidentally, when Phyllis and I were there on Friday night, she showed me what the inside of the men's room looks like. I had never seen it before, since I'm only there as Amy, and of course I use the ladies' room! )

We also shared a slice of the lavender cake with honey cream cheese frosting, from the new dessert menu. Yum!

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016