Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: under dressed at work

I wear a bra and small breast forms under my work uniform everyday, they are noticeable to a point and I do get looks sometimes thou I do wonder what they are looking at, but no one has ever said a word about it, so I'm going to keep on doing it
    Sophie Mosley

In response to Eleonore...
    No, we are not.
    Women fought hard and paid dearly for our rights.
    I suggest you and your fellow crossdressers do the same.
    And when we wear boots and jeans, we don't stuff socks down them to form a bulge, nor do we paste on facial hair or bind our breasts.
    So you see, there is a BIG difference.
    Last edited by Momarie; 02-28-2015 at 08:35 PM.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

I have dared myself to go all out by wearing my usual panties, pantyhose, and high waist long leg girdle, half slip and skirt with a liner, plus a sports bra, cami, and fullslip with a tanktop over it. This under my ladies corduroy trousers, blouse, sweater, knee high socks and tall boots. This totally feminine outfit was absolutely wonderful and yet disguised enough as not to raise suspicions. I try to usually wear 8 to 10 or more ladies clothing items under my man clothes and it is really exciting to wear all that and no one knows about it. This way it is easy when I get home to just take my pants off and add my heels, wig and makeup to get the max effect of being totally ladylike. Love it.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post
    No, we are not.
    And when we wear boots and jeans, we don't stuff socks down them to form a bulge, nor do we paste on facial hair or bind our breasts.
    speaking for my self....I LIKE THE INTERACTION with GG while im fully dressed.and CLOTHING and shopping really is geared more towards WOMEN live is SHORT i like a variety and passable or not passable i like to get dolled uped

Banned Read only
    No, we are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by larissa-laurie View Post
    I have dared myself to go all out by wearing my usual panties, pantyhose, and high waist long leg girdle, half slip and skirt with a liner, plus a sports bra, cami, and fullslip with a tanktop over it. This under my ladies corduroy trousers, blouse, sweater, knee high socks and tall boots. This totally feminine outfit was absolutely wonderful and yet disguised enough as not to raise suspicions. I try to usually wear 8 to 10 or more ladies clothing items under my man clothes and it is really exciting to wear all that and no one knows about it. This way it is easy when I get home to just take my pants off and add my heels, wig and makeup to get the max effect of being totally ladylike. Love it.
    i work in a FACTORY as a press operator, so after work, the world sees what it GE TS ALWAYS followed by a NICE HOT SHOWER and through FACE SCRUB i use sally beauty face scrub with the green tea WORKS GREAT its the bweekends i have more time and a lot cleaner i can really be full FEM

No, we are not.
    Your suggestion is that we should all suffer before what? We can wear women's clothes? That's an awful and hypocritical attitude you have.
    I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt.
    ~Kristina~

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Khora View Post
    Your suggestion is that we should all suffer before what? We can wear women's clothes? That's an awful and hypocritical attitude you have.
    I think she meant to say, transgendered/CD folks like us need to live our lives and FIGHT for equal acceptances. i ALL of us were out of the closet it will become more mainstream in society. and SCHOOLS (PRE SCHOOL) NEEDS TO START TEACHING not evrey single person in the world IS THE EXACT SAME CARBON COPY OF THE ORIGINAL OLD TESTAMENT.. im ready to get out of the DArk ages

Tammy Lynn-Tights and fleece-lined thighs make very good thermal underwear and feel good too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_in_pink View Post
    I wear a bra and small breast forms under my work uniform everyday, they are noticeable to a point and I do get looks sometimes thou I do wonder what they are looking at, but no one has ever said a word about it, so I'm going to keep on doing it
    As much as I would want to wear breast forms and a bra to work, I simply cannot do that. If you can somewhat get away with it then by all means stick with it.

Wearing tights, panties,sports bra with pads,and a cami under my flannel shirt and jeans to work today-feels good!!
    (what the co-workers don't know!!)

Have a good day,
    "Molly"

when i was working, i did on occasion under dress. I kept a bra in the work truck and would slip that on when i was working by myself up in the hills. i always would take it off and stash it before returning to the yard.

I went to work today with panties and camisole. I've worn panties before but never a camisole or bra. I am normally in a suit and tie and will remove the suit jacket so a bra could be seen, but the camisole today was very nice and no real worry of it being noticed.
    Christi

i love to wear bra and panty under my male dress it feels fantastic, I want society to accept we wearing full dress as female but it is dream

Hey Emma!

I've worn panties for years under my uniform at work. Lately, one because it is a cold winter and two because I recently found the perfect piece, I have been wearing a custom made high neck, two tone (white on top and black on bottom), snap crotch leotard with either tights or a pair of matching leggings under my uniform.

I've been spotted once with the leotard. My reply,"So what? You're freezing your nuts off and I'm warm and comfortable." Nothing else was said.

-E
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

Susi, you feel exactly as I do as if someone puts their hand on you shoulder or gives you a hug. Also if you only have a shirt on you can see the straps and back where the bra attaches. I do wear panties out a lot but the bra only when I know I can wear something bulky as you can also see the nice breast bulge in the top I'm wearing. Yes always fearful of getting caught much like you Susi. I once wore a bra when I played a round of guys I know who don't know this side of me. It was cool and wore a jacket but you could see I had boobs even with just a full A cup bra which I wear. They did not notice or didn't say anything if they did but don't think they even noticed. Played OK and it was quite sexy but had to be careful as every once in awhile when they weren't looking I had to putt the bra straps up on my shoulders. Sexy round and haven't done it since as it was a bit scary.

I'm a full time under-dresser and I don't have any problem wearing my panties, my bra and my medium breast forms on a daily basis , I'm sure some people notice my bigger than the average breasts but it really doesn't concern me and I've never had any negative reactions from anyone .

In my line of work it'd be catastrophic to be found out. Even the shaved legs and painted toenails have me on edge. Wondering if there might be an injury that'd necessitate looking at my feet or legs. It'd get me fired, immediately.