Thread: drab wear,

drab wear,

i know its a taboo subject, but for me its jeans and a sweatshirt,i dont take much pride in myself as a man, tho im always clean shaven, and tidy for obvious reasons, what about you????? kisses tara xxxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

I wear jeans and T shirt and sometimes a flannel shirt in the cold weather. And how I wish I could be wearing something else instead (even if I'm partially underdressed.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I enjoy a nice dress shirt and tie. If I'm bumming around I like sweats and t-shirt.

Platinum Member
    sweats and tshirt or sweater depending on the weather maybe jeans..........smart is always a shirt and tie with trousers or smart jeans......depending on whats clean lol