I went to a Vintage Dress Shop i frequently shop at in my hometown here in Texas well today i walk in and looking for the shop owner i see her in the back of the shop. She was helping someone but I couldn't tell for sure, so i start making my way back to greet her and I see this guy walk out of the fitting room with a long dress on so i don't make any notions that I was paying any attention to what he was doing i went on just talking to the shop owner while I happen to get a glimps of him going through the dresses very nervous and shy keeping himself pretty cornered as to not be noticed, well i wait for a little while until the lady heads to the front of the store to help someone else i try to make a comment on how nice the dress was. But he was really timid. So I did the next best thing, pulled out my phone showed him my pictures dressed and introduced myself. He immediately changed his mood much more into the conversation and asking me how long I had been dressing and letting me know how hard it's been for him to think he was the only one doing this, I reassured him that everything was fine gave him a few ideas on other places around town where it's safe and we exchanged info for further contact. He then proceeded to try on a wedding dress and even asked me if I didn't mind helping him zip it up i of course had no problem with that. For the first time ever have I seen how we look like a deer in front of headlights when we are affraid and or unsure of ourselves. I believe everything happens for a reason.

Sorry for my story being so long but it's the Truth.