Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting observation from a different perspective. 👠👠

Great story Nat, good for you

Great story, Natasha, and what a fine example of paying it forward!

But I have to wonder, though - how did the shop owner feel about all these d*mn crossdressers suddenly overrunning her store?..?

Beautiful. I have only recently mustered the courage to begin purchasing clothing in stores. It's nerve-racking and exhilarating all at once. To meet someone as kind and thoughtful as you would be a dream come true.

You are to kind. Wish i had run into more people like you out there in the world.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Thats pretty amazing and so nice of you to make him feel better. I often wonder when Im out shopping when I see other guys in the ladies area are they like me.
    Ive never seen any what I thought may be but I hope Im just as friendly as you were if I ever do.
    Way to go Natasha

I had a similar experience, I went into a shop to try on a dress "for a party".
    The owner of the shop was a dresser himself, I spent the rest of the afternoon trying on dresses with his help and encouragement.
    His wife also helped and loaned me a wig and made me up.
    I did not get away till nine o'clock at night.
    It cost me though, I bought three evening dresses that cost $200.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Excellent, Natasha! Very kind and thoughtful. I wish I had run into someone like you when I made my first forays (not an issue these days - I go out without a qualm 99% of the time).

hee hee, Beverley. Sounds pretty awesome, too. They sure knew how to make a sale, eh? And probably enjoyed helping you in the bargain.

What a sweet story! Thanks for sharing!!

Not quite the same, but I went to a female tailor to get an evening gown altered. I was hoping to get it let out, but she said she couldn't do it without my wife trying it on. I 'fessed up and told her it was for me. She told me to put it on and she would mark it up. There wasn't really a dressing room but just a circular curtain to change behind. As soon as I went in, a male customer came in. I just stayed quietly behind the curtain until he left.

But the cool thing was, once she found out I liked evening dresses, she brought out half a dozen that she had in a back room for me to try on. I eventually bought two of them.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Great story Natasha. Well done girl

The owner of the store is very accepting and really enjoys watching the transformations she usually looks for different dresses to try on and joins in the fun.

Great story. Not sure that it'll be the same everywhere.

Well I was kinda hoping for the call but I guess its not coming. Cold feet or something but oh well maybe later. Thank you all for the support.

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar
    Great story and wonderful way to approach and break the ice with a fellow sister who was likely terrified when she saw you coming.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

Nice story and so nice of you to help. I thought I saw another "Sister" a few months ago, but the situation to make contact wasn't good. I was at a café where they have music on Saturday nights. I was with my wife and another couple, I noticed a man at the next table with painted nails fingers and toes (wearing sandals) and rather long hair, he was also with his SO who seemed to be mad at something. So I couldn't think of a clever approach. Hugs Jaymee
    Last edited by Jaymees22; 01-21-2015 at 10:17 PM.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I once again ran into a different Sister but this one was dressed very provocative with no regard as to the attention she was creating by acting like a teenage girl. I didn't dare approach but that is one way I would never present myself ,ever. This was at a Sam's Club food area. I saw that she got arrested for public intoxication and causing a disturbance a few days later. That is what gives us all a bad Rap.