Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting observation from a different perspective. 👠👠

Interesting observation from a different perspective. 👠👠

I went to a Vintage Dress Shop i frequently shop at in my hometown here in Texas well today i walk in and looking for the shop owner i see her in the back of the shop. She was helping someone but I couldn't tell for sure, so i start making my way back to greet her and I see this guy walk out of the fitting room with a long dress on so i don't make any notions that I was paying any attention to what he was doing i went on just talking to the shop owner while I happen to get a glimps of him going through the dresses very nervous and shy keeping himself pretty cornered as to not be noticed, well i wait for a little while until the lady heads to the front of the store to help someone else i try to make a comment on how nice the dress was. But he was really timid. So I did the next best thing, pulled out my phone showed him my pictures dressed and introduced myself. He immediately changed his mood much more into the conversation and asking me how long I had been dressing and letting me know how hard it's been for him to think he was the only one doing this, I reassured him that everything was fine gave him a few ideas on other places around town where it's safe and we exchanged info for further contact. He then proceeded to try on a wedding dress and even asked me if I didn't mind helping him zip it up i of course had no problem with that. For the first time ever have I seen how we look like a deer in front of headlights when we are affraid and or unsure of ourselves. I believe everything happens for a reason.

Sorry for my story being so long but it's the Truth.
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Great story, Natasha! Nice to hear that you were able to help one of our sisters get over her fears, I remember very well how nervous I was the first few times I went out dressed.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    That was a kind act. It seems amazing to me that he'd gotten up enough confidence to ask a female owner if he could try on dresses!
    I used to have a short attention spa

I do not want to be too soppy about it but I felt you were offered a rare gift of being able to help someone in a very special and unusual way. It was a rare moment.

That was a great gesture to someone who seemed to really need it! Great going!
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

Natasha,

That was such a sweet thing to do. How many of us have had that same feeling of being the only one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    TWO Gold Stars for you Natasha! Very kind of you to do that! Did you suggest this website? And by the way.....How did the wedding dress look?

You handled the situation perfectly, kudos! Hugs, Michelle

hello natasha,
    very commendable on your part,
    i hope that it turns into a memorable relationship as you exchanged info,
    they must have felt so at ease to find a kindred soul among them.
    i hope i could keep my cool and help someone in similar situation someday.....
    thanks for sharing.....
    Last edited by mykell; 01-16-2015 at 09:55 AM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Very kind of you to reach out in that way to help! Way to go!! Hopefully this "will be the start of a beautiful friendship", to coin a phrase!!

and yes, they should get onto this site.

Erin
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Great story, that has not happened to me yet. I don't hide my crossdressing so I shop like normal, hold things up to myself to see how it looks, try things on and ask for assistance from sales clerk.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Just adding a "ditto" to so many other positive comments here. I needed help getting out the door. I'm very grateful for getting it.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    That's a very cool thing you did, Natasha!
    Wonder if she's a member here (or perhaps a lurker) ?
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    <3 <3 <3
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Your ability to help this man was wonderful Kudos to you !!!

HUGS

Linda Leigh
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Thank You all for your beatiful replys. I did mention this forum to him and also had a little bit of a conversation on my situation of being married with a wonderful wife who is very accepting. He replied that he's had been doing it since he was young but had stopped for many yrs only to start up a few weeks ago he also mentioned that he has a girlfriend who he doesnt believe will be accepting at all. I'm hoping I get a call to chat some more I don't want to intrude until I get a call first. Sorry to use the term he but he was very persistent that he's a guy just dressing.

Great story, thanks for posting!

Hugs, Bria

I have always heard things in Texas were bigger than other places. Well, what you did proves it....your heart is gigantic for helping him out. I hope he contacts you again and joins this site, so he can contact you here, along with all the other great people on this site. You get an....atta girl, today !

Natasha
    What a kind and wonderful thing to do. That first shopping experience can be traumatic and you truly helped some one take a small step to acceptance and happiness.
    Keep warm, both in your dress and within your heart.
    Katie H. Marion

Natasha; what an absolutely great contact. we all have the same fears and apprehensions, way to step up to the plate and help a fellow sister out. If we don't take care of each other, no one else will..just my opinion....

What a nice story. That was very nice of you Natasha. There have been times that I have been shopping in male mode and observed a TG. I have been tempted to talk to them and tell them I am also TG, but didn't because I know that a lot of us are paranoid of seeing someone we know or being read. You handled the situation perfectly. So many of us feel alone. I still remember like it was yesterday meeting another person just like me almost 40 yrs ago.

That was really sweet Natasha, well done!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

That was a wonderful thing that you did Natasha.
    Hugs
    Beth

Thank You all ....

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good for u, Natasha! I probably would not have approached him. More likely pretended I didn't notice.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!