Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else feel/act differently when they underdress? (small story)

Does anyone else feel/act differently when they underdress? (small story)

I was out in a Walmart today getting some stuff for a friends birthday and while I was there I somehow got the confidence to pick up a pair of black tights, and a nice waist cincher that I had been looking at online for a while. After I got back into my car I decided "what the hell" and put them on for the drive home. I have never tried underdressing before, but I felt like I could do anything I wanted at that point. Seeing as it was 9:30 at night I wasn't actually able to go many places but I did end up stopping at another big box store, and a thrift store on the way back to browse the women's sections (but still haven't managed to find my first pair of shoes yet).

It was very strange seeing as I have never had the confidence to do that before. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why would you feel any different?
    Nobody knows what you have on but you.

Yes i think that i do actually. I feel more relaxed and at ease and like life much more. I think that makes me act with more self confidence.

Kevin, glad you enjoyed it. It is great isn't it. Try payless if its sizes that are larger do a search here for online shops.

Hugs

Aspiring Member
    Yes it does feel great, don't know why.There is a special feeling when you meet a GG you know when underdresseed, it has happened to me a couple of times when out walking the dog, or doing some routine shopping. Weird I know but heh, who cares.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_unknown View Post
    I was out in a Walmart today getting some stuff for a friends birthday and while I was there I somehow got the confidence to pick up a pair of black tights, and a nice waist cincher that I had been looking at online for a while. After I got back into my car I decided "what the hell" and put them on for the drive home. I have never tried underdressing before, but I felt like I could do anything I wanted at that point. Seeing as it was 9:30 at night I wasn't actually able to go many places but I did end up stopping at another big box store, and a thrift store on the way back to browse the women's sections (but still haven't managed to find my first pair of shoes yet).

It was very strange seeing as I have never had the confidence to do that before. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences?

IT GETS EASIER EVERY TIME AND THE MORE YOU "DO IT" THE BETTER IT GETS

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

For a lot of sisters here underdressing isn't much, I wear panties and pantyhose everyday after work in the winter months. When I do go out I feel a little fem just with that feeling of the pantyhose rubbing against my legs. I feel different when underdressed.

I underdress a lot and I feel like I can conquer the world don't know why because I am still in closet maybe. I do feel pretty sexy when I'm underdressed. Guess we all have different feelings.

There is sort of an inner peace, knowing that I'm dressed much like my GG ex wife did almost every day of her life, so it kind of feels genuinely girl appropriate to be wearing bra and panties under jeans and a flannel shirt. I rarely do so, however. At home I dress all female, and don't go out much.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

The first piece I ever bought was a corset from Frederick's of Hollywood. I was dropping my parents off at the airport 1.5 hours away, so afterward I stopped at the mall. I couldn't wait to get it on so I put it on in the car for the ride home.

Now I wear panties and a bra to work pretty often. No one has noticed so far.

It gets easier to do after a while

I also under-dress quite often for work, and at home (when the kids and wife are home), with panties, hose/tights, and sometimes even a bra. I've also worn mascara to work a few times. I enjoy that it allows me to get out of my own head when the day gets rough and the feel of the underwear against my body sometimes occasions an 'If they only knew what was under the chinos...' thought which can help me make a mental re-set and get me back focused on the job at hand. I also find myself smiling more when I under-dress which can only be a good thing.

I always wear knickers and have not worn male underwear for decades, so I don't really feel very different as for me this is what I do every day. Depending on the weather I will also wear cami tops or a slip and sometimes stockings. It always feels good but for me this is now normal and I don't even stop to think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CONSUELO View Post
    I always wear knickers and have not worn male underwear for decades, so I don't really feel very different as for me this is what I do every day. Depending on the weather I will also wear cami tops or a slip and sometimes stockings. It always feels good but for me this is now normal and I don't even stop to think about it.
    I, too have been wearing female underclothing for years, and, like you, don't think about it, per se, but some days, if I happen to be wearing a particularly sexy pair of lace knickers, I feel a little brighter all day long. There is something psychological about knowing that I am wearing sexy clothing that makes me feel more - oh, I don't know how to describe it exactly - not powerful, or "in charge", really, but sort of as if I have an "edge" on the rest of the world. My ex-wife used to say the same thing. She liked to wear especially sexy underclothing when she knew she had a high-level, or important meeting that day. She said it was particularly empowering to wear stockings and a suspender belt with no panties under her conservative suit.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

I've been wearing panties 24/7 for quite a few years now so it's just normal. I will tell you that on the rare occasion that I put on a pair of men's underwear (ugh doctor visits only) I feel extremely uncomfortable and I get those things off of me ASAP.

I have been underdressing for almost three years now. Started with wearing panties on a daily basis and progressed to thigh highs, a girdle, waist clincher as my daily wear under my male clothes. In colder weather I wear my bras without my forms under my heavy sweaters. I find that when I am underdressed that I am calmer, happier and more open. I also have noticed that when I sit down, I automatically cross my legs, knee over knee like a good girl, which has at times caused a few questioning looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikky View Post
    Yes it does feel great, don't know why.There is a special feeling when you meet a GG you know when underdresseed, it has happened to me a couple of times when out walking the dog, or doing some routine shopping. Weird I know but heh, who cares.

Vikky
    A girl I was with once tried to discreetly adjust her thong, as I looked at her she said "sorry, this thing keeps getting uncomfortable today, not my most comfortable pair".

I just smiled, I was having the same problem! I didn't say that though

Back on topic I think I do feel differently, generally seem to have more energy, which is odd, but useful!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Like many girls, when I first began dressing, I loved the feel of nylons, girdles, bras, etc. So much so that I wore them all day long under my drabs. It was exciting to feel the titeness, and slippery ness of them as I moved. For awhile.

Then, it just became uncomfortable and unsatisfying. To be replaced forever by the joy, satisfaction, and excitement of dressing all the way at home!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Kevin,
    I don't have a problem with underdressing, I often do it to walk the dog, if I get the chance I take the drab layer off and carry on walking ! Recently I've been wearing forms which is great when you feel the movement as you walk ! I've been outed a few times but no harm done just a bit of fun !

Platinum Member
    Hi Kevin, It just makes me happy knowing that I'm underdressed.

Just go to Payless and add two sizes to your shoe size they carry up
    to womens size 13 ant they have a great return policy too.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't fully underdress (no bra or stockings at work) but I've only worn panties for the last 10 years. At first I felt that everyone had x-ray eyes and would know. Now I realize only I know and it's comforting being able to wear what I love.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Well I DO have x-ray eyes and you should see what Georgia O'Clooney wore to the Oscars
    I used to have a short attention spa

kevin, I too recently underdressed the first time recently. I completely understand about the exhilaration of doing so for the first time. I also agree with others that online isn't bad for trying to find shoes. I have some from amazon.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    Not a bit. Unless i can fully dress it does absolutely nothing for me. Under things are under things and after 5 min i would forget i have something on under there.

The Payless online site has a sizing chart that converts measurements to shoe size. All you need do in drop a ruler on the floor, with one end against the wall and stand on it, with your heel against the wall. Then turn the ruler 90 degrees, and measure the widest part of your foot. Don't forget to measure both feet, and choose the larger of the two!

For you metric people, there are 25.4 mm per US inch. Mental division of metric measure by 25 is close enough. So if, for example, your foot measures 124mm, 124/25 = almost 5, say 4.9 inches, or about 4 7/8. (1/8 = 0.125, so .9 is close to .875)
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    I am a 24-7 underdresser & must say that knowing what my underclothes are ... my preferred gender's choice, makes me feel at all time in-touch with my true self & the same time helps to ward off the self-doubt & associated depressions of this very complicated existence ...