Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone else feel/act differently when they underdress? (small story)

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I underdress all the time so I find that it forces me to sit in the toilet. The up side is that I never leave the seat up in our unisex toilets at work. The other nurses think I'm very thoughtful. Ha Ha.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I never underdress either........but I get it.......once I had on a bikini under my clothes when i was going to the nude beach and i thought to myself ( oh....THIS is what underdressing feels like) .....i can see why people dig it......

Not exactly sure if this qualifies as underdressing but for the last two weeks my toenails have been painted and my legs shaved. I can't help but smile during the day when I look down at my pants and shoes and recall what's underneath.

I must echo the sentiment expressed by DorothyElizabeth's ex who liked to wear a garter belt and no panties when she was centre stage at some important meeting. I have enjoyed doing a similar thing. If I am involved in some important public event I always choose my most elegant underwear.

I lose a lot of stress in my everyday life when I underdress. I love going shopping, to work, or the gym knowing that I have panties on under my male clothes. The whole experience is much more relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene EV View Post
    I've been wearing panties 24/7 for quite a few years now so it's just normal. I will tell you that on the rare occasion that I put on a pair of men's underwear (ugh doctor visits only) I feel extremely uncomfortable and I get those things off of me ASAP.
    Same for me. I wear panties 24/7 and the last doctors visit I dug out a pair of tighty whiteys because i knew I was going to get a shot in the rump. I couldn't wait to get them off.

I mostly underdress 24/7. The exception was at work, where a bra would have been a bit obvious under a thin shirt. But I do enjoy it, and wear more than that whenever possible, including stockings. Unless I'm at home though, I stay away from knee highs, as they tend to fall down without warning and bunch around my ankles, outside of my pants.

I have just barely began underdressing at work as well. At first it was kind of terrifying, wondering if I had like pantylines or something, but so far so good! I always have something feminine on underneath as of late even if it is just a pair of panties. As other girls have said, it makes me feel more in tune with my inner self, and makes for a happier me

I have been wearing womans panties for years. Lately I have been also wearing slips. Especially
    the vanity fair panty slips. If I go shopping I wear a bra with my breastforms under a bulky top.
    No one knows or cares.

Recently I went to my regular bar while underdressed. It was my first time and it felt great wearing panties and stockings among those beer drinking machos.

I've started underdressing recently as I haven't got many opportunities to fully dress. Currently wearing a thong, garter belt and stockings and it feels great! I can't begin to explain how good it feels. I don't think I can get away with a bra, my family would notice, and I don't really have the confidence to underdress in public, even though only I would know, I'd still feel a little paranoid maybe, I don't know.

It's a long time ago, so I dont think about it these days.
    It is just second nature.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

24/7 tho depends at night what stays on. it feels best when i can share a look with my SO, knowing. I'm dressed all the time now except when going out requires man-covering. for emergencies i keep a pair of tracksuit trousers and a fleece handy, pop them over the top of my fem clothes, and no-one is the wiser - except me and those in the know. Just helped the neighbours shift some heavy equipment, all's fine. the wig and make-up is reserved tho for going out dressed.

as to how i feel, in man undergarments = depressed, en-femme = happy, fully-dressed = joyful
    Last edited by pamela7; 02-18-2015 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana does shopping View Post
    I am a 24-7 underdresser & must say that knowing what my underclothes are ... my preferred gender's choice, makes me feel at all time in-touch with my true self & the same time helps to ward off the self-doubt & associated depressions of this very complicated existence ...
    I feel the same way Dana. I've been under dressing for years and don't own any male underwear. I've recently had knee surgery, torn quad tendon, and wore my normal bra and panties to the doctors office and hospital for my surgery. To me it is about feeling somewhat balanced with my preferred gender and although it does help, I find myself pushing the boundaries further by adding accessories that are deemed female. One such item would be my scrunchie collection (I don't have long hair) but I love scrunchies and wear them on my wrist and sometimes ankle (depends if it fits the style I'm wearing at the time). I also wear light perfume, nothing to strong (wife can't take strong perfume smells) but every little bit helps.

Banned Read only
    When you fully underdress and go public it feels great, just two bad things; a bra needs forms, in my case it's a 40D, and girl shoes with heels are needed to get that feminine feeling when walking. Both of these will out you, and I hate it.
    Last edited by deebra; 02-19-2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Add

as I have said in other posts on this forum my doctor said to me when I came into she office she said I like your new sneakers, This visit was for lab results only. I asked her if what ever I said to her in the exan room will never leave this room. and asked her not to put it on her patient chart She said ok. so I told her my sneakers and all the over and under clothes were womens clothes She said ok and that I could wear them any time I come in for a visit. I think that my next visit will be very interesting. no more tighty whiteys at the doctors any more.
    My story is the song "Reflection" by Jackie Evancho

janet
    I like to underdress. It gives you a femenin feeling in the public domain. A bra is more difficult but i love to wear it when there is the oppertunity.
    I feel i get more and more guts to do so.

I love to under dress and have done it for almost 20 years. I always tuck my shirt tail into my pants so nothing ever shows when I bend over. I do not wear a bra but I do wear cami's under my shirt. If I do show an outline it looks like a mans undershirt. In the winter I wear panties, cami's and pantyhose daily. It actually makes changing clothes when I get home very easy. Slip on the bra, skirt and blouse and everything else is already on.

Hugs,
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead