Thread: First night out with my girlfriend!

First night out with my girlfriend!

Hi all!

A couple nights ago, my GF told me she wanted to go out with Gabriela. She seems to be wanting to meet her deeper!

So I told her to help me getting dressed and choosing my makeup and accessories for the evening. I felt happy and nervous at the same time! As I had said to her before, Gabby is kind of shy, so having the first experience in the outside world with her would be such a huge thing!

It took like an hour and a half to get ready. She picked a gray blouse, a pair of jeans, shoes and then helped me with a few secrets for my makeup.

We hopped into the car. I drove without shoes, I still need to practice and decided to go to have dinner at a regular restaurant. We didn't want to hide Gabriela from the people! So we went to a Mexican place, really nice, family style.

She held my hand all the way to the city, which comforted me do much, so I decided to just talk, let her know this side of me, tell her about how grateful I am for her attitude.

When we got out of the car at a parking lot near the restaurant, which I spend a couple of minutes just getting the courage to do, she tried to hold my hand, but I immediately refused, because she had told me not to do that in public... there would be a small talk about it later :P she told me that it would have been a perfect moment to hold hands, so now I think it depends on the situation.

Anyway... when walking into the restaurant, there were like three or four families sit in different tables. I kind of expected everyone to look at me, but surprise! nobody did! That gave me even more confidence. We chose a table, not at the bottom, I didn't want to hide. The waiter came to us. At first he was like trying not to look shocked, but I spoke to him kindly and he started acting normally After getting our order, we spent around 1.5 hours just talking. The look on my girl was so kind and beautiful, like she was saying "I'm happy to be here with you". I didn't care for no one else at the place. I think it was a very romantic moment, although there wasn't any kissing. I was having the time of my life there!!!

I felt no need to change my voice with the waiter, but I used a very soft tone. I paid for the dinner with my credit card, so I showed the guy my ID card to. No strange looks either. After a while we returned to the car, took a couple pictures together and drove back home. I couldn't stop telling her how excited and grateful I was for that wonderful evening. Showing yourself in public with such a very nice companion is awesome!

Gabby is still a shy girl, but I think my GF is starting to like her. She has told me that she wants to go out more with Gabby. This experience just confirms that communication, love, understanding and honesty are the key for any successful relationship.

Bug hugs!
    Gabriela.
    ---

"Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards" - S. Kierkegard.

Platinum Member
    That's wonderful. I hope you two have many such adventures together!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations! It sounds like you had a wonderful evening with a wonderful woman! Enjoy!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Such a wonderful story and a joy to read. Hang on to that lady of yours. She's likely one in a million.

Very sweet of your girlfriend! Sounds like the outing helped your confidence, too. And that will help you do even better in future outings. Once you start getting confidence I think it generally tends to reinforce itself.

What an amazing story I'm so pleased for you, you have a support in your girlfriend a lot of us could only dream about.

I'm so jealous of you and happy for you. What a wonderful experience! 👱
    Hugs!

-E

Great story. Thanks for sharing! So happy for you! give that girl a great hug!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

What a wonderful story! I am so happy for you that everything went even better than expected. I am glad you had such a good time. And it sounds like there are many more to come!

Your GF is very understanding, keep her very preciously, you deserve it.

And so you said that you talked to the waiter with your guy's voice, just toned down? That is interesting, I just started training my voice, I am so scared to go out for the first time just because of my voice. I just showed my femme side to a friend, in real life, and we talked about going out in a restaurant. Your story is definitely giving that extra confidence boost.

Big hugs!

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    Wow, what a night, congratulations to you BOTH!!!
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

Hey! Thank you so much for your kind words! If it's great to have a supportive SO, it also rocks to have a group of people like you girls, even at the long distance.
    Big hugs!
    Gabriela

Great outing and great GF

That was great, and a wonderful date. You have an awesome SO.
    Hugs

Hi Gabby,

What a wonderful way to have your "first time out". This will be an experience you will remember for a long time! I'm sure you will have many more -- great confidence booster.

And you be sure to treat your girl friend like the wonderful person she is!

Hugs,

Claire
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Quote Originally Posted by Humana View Post

This experience just confirms that communication, love, understanding and honesty are the key for any successful relationship.

Bug hugs!
    Gabriela.

Gabriela, I agree completely with you! It sounds like you two have a wonderful relationship and I hope you have a lot more fun times like this together.

Ex prisoner in paradise CostaRicaRachel's Avatar
    Wow, that is great! I am so happy for you!!
    Although your current visions might be grounded in reality,
    there are no shortcuts to get from here to there.
    Face the facts and realize that you still may have to manifest this
    dream the old-fashioned way: by creating a concrete plan,
    putting in the hard work and maintaining an
    unwavering determination to make it happen.

I know you are happy and grateful but most likely don't know how indeed fortunate you are to have found a girlfriend who accepts all of who you are. Enjoy!!!!

Well, I think it's like winning the lottery, right? But there's been a lot of talking and braining and confused feelings, and we've had to make the Gabby pieces fit the puzzle. We know our relationship is too valuable, so why not fighting for it and make it work with all the luggage that we carry? I'm conscious that now, more than ever, I have to be the best I can for her
    Big hugs!
    Gabriela
    ---

"Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards" - S. Kierkegard.

Sounds like a great time. I'm glad to hear you are becoming more comfortable with your femme self.

Your experience sounds amazing! I am so very happy for both you and your SO. :-)

What a lovely story!

What a wonderful story Gaby. I really pictured every moment of your experience as I kept reading it.

Stories like this really make me to understand more about people around me, and gives me more confidence that when ever I come out to them, specially my GF, it will probably be not as big deal as I imagine.
    I am in the closet, but lately I am starting to feel like I want to come out and tell everybody how I feel.

But anyway, your experience really made me feel great ,and I truly, truly feel happy, for you.

Isn't that strange? to feel happy for some one you don't even know just to read their story.

This blogs really can make a difference in someones life.

Good for you Gaby.

Paola.

A lovely story and my best wishes to you both in your further adventures. You seem so well matched to one another. Be safe!

Wow. Well done. Shows that the more support you have, the less courage you need.

You seem like a very lucky person to me. Congratulations on a great night out and good luck with all your future trips out I hope they all go this well.