Thread: dressing 24/7 do i still belong on forum

dressing 24/7 do i still belong on forum

hi girls, since i came out to family and friends, becouse my sister outed me,about a month age .i have been dressing all the time as a women,im retiered and can buy on my investments,i dont want to transit at this stage in my life, that ose not make sences to me. i should have done it early on . to many lies to myself,but anywayi dress now like most of the gg in my nabourhood do leggings hoodies jeans flats no heels. and i bleand well. im older no one notices, .anyway i was reading a post and one of the girls said if you dress 24/7 your not a crossdresser so that got me thinking .i dont know i feel like im awomen but i think i still cross dress ..am i in the right forum, becouse i hope so .i really like a lot of you girls and im even hope tese feelings will lift a little and i can balance more me. so if any of you wonderfuf people have some insight please share. love you all ,hugs lynda

I don't know why participation here would matter if you dressed 24/7. There are many in these pages who perhaps do not identify as female yet they would choose to dress 24/7 if given the opportunity or if their life circumstances were different.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

Did you say shopping? Caden Lane's Avatar
    Hi Lynda, the poster you are referencing seems to have an understanding of things which is a little garbled up. But all in all this fora serves all the way from TS to men and dresses all the way to family and friends thereof. So there is certainly room for someone who dresses 24/7 but isn't seeking or wishes to transition.

Ever & Always,
    A welcoming Caden Lane
    "These aren't 'women's clothes'. These are my clothes. I bought them with my own money."
    Eddie Izzard

I'm flipping genders, what's your super power?!?!

Please visit my wordpress blog: http://southerncrossdresser.wordpress.com

Platinum Member
    Makes no difference whether you're occasional or full time.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You don't feel the need to transition so that means you are cding 24/7. And a transsexual does not discount a person from also being a cder. Even if you do feel you are ts, many also post in the cd section and their input is valued by most on here.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    If you were to quit wearing women's clothes, your presence here might be hard to understand- as is, you fit right in. But I'll bet there are people reading these threads who've never put on so much as a pair of panties. Hang out, enjoy!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Banned Read only
    i dont want to transit at this stage in my life, that ose not make sences to me. i should have done it early on . to many lies to myself,but anywayi dress now like most of the gg in my nabo
    Why do you think it's too late to transition? It's only too late if you are dead. Whether you should do it or not is an entirely different question. Going 24/7 is actually one of the harder parts of this for most of us hon. You don't have the obstacle of job, nor apparently of financial resources. So what stops you?

hi paula, this really got going last month when my sister found out I was wearing a bra ,and then told my whole family new about me,i just took it on the chin and faced up to it. but I still have issues with it ,this is going to sound strange but after wanting this all my life, thru 38 years of dadt marriage,now that I am doing it , I somehow miss my guy side, I know it sounds crazy but its true. I still only love women ,no romantic feelings towards men, I some how have to find the balance again,what I ment about liying to myself all these years was that was different from those other people that dressed ,I was in complete control , what a crock , im a trangender person and lots a time I feel like a women and love it . thanks paula hugs love lynda

This is slightly OT, but I think important enough to bring it up, nonetheless.

"It's only too late if you are dead." This is not strictly true. HRT is , in some ways hard on the body and its metabolism. IF you have (as I do) high blood pressure, or a family history of high blood pressure, stroke, high cholesterol, and all of that sort of thing, HRT may be specifically recommended against. A few years back, I was seriously considering transitioning. I am not attracted to men, but that is a whole different question.
    But when I did some research, I discovered that it might have been an option when I was thirty or forty years younger, but at (my then age 60) was probably not a good idea.
    "
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Nobody has the right to tell you you don't belong here. Many of the people here are not, strictly speaking, crossdressers. Some are transsexuals, for example (whether pre-op or post-op or not-intending-to-op), and some are GG spouses or girlfriends of CDers or TSs. Even if you dress 24/7 and even if you fully transition, most people here would welcome your coming here for support and advice, and many might benefit from your input. Don't listen to anyone who seems to be trying to discourage you.

Good for you, if you can do 24/7. I would be bored silly myself, if I had unlimited cd time!! I am still very happy to remain a part time crossdresser!!

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    As long as you are getting something of value from some aspect of the forum, stick around.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

yes, as Sara Jessica says, I'm one who completely identifies as male, but i'd dress 24/7 if the opportunity was agreeable to my wider life situation.
    So please do be here with us.