Thread: Summer, sweat and bra

Summer, sweat and bra

Last summer I had to work on the penthouse; I dislike air-conditioning and try to keep it off unless the temperature reaches an unberiable level...
    The issue is that due to the heat I start sweating under my breast ( I have some gynecomastia...not gigantic but big enough to fill a B Cupped bra plenty or or a C-cupped bra...not plenty now)
    First time my wife show me sweating she was quite dazzed; she does not like I use any kind of femenine article...nevertheless after insisting and insiting on her "how to avoid sweating so much" she answered to me..."using a bra", now it is winter-time and I do not sweat on the penthouse...so the topic if off now...next summer I will see her opinion about following her suggestion.

Under those circumstances, sports bras are your friends. Many years ago, I suffered a urinary blockage, and was put on a combination of meds to reduce prostate hyperplasia. A side effect of those is gynecomastia. I was out on my road bike an hit a pot hole, and thought my left boob was going to rip right off my chest! When I went to the doc about it, he suggested a sports bra. An added effect of those, I discovered, is they are made of moisture wicking fabrics, that help keep under breast perspiration from becoming uncomfortable. If you are worried about being "outed" for wearing one, you can get a "workout" tank camisole with a built in shelf bra, that will do the same thing. To the rest of the world, it will just appear that you are wearing a snuggly fitted tank tee shirt, such as many athletes do.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Macada10,

That happens to me and not to give TMI same thing between the thighs.
    Before I go out i dab powder in them areas, it does not prevent it but does help and also min odor from this.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

Oh I did not manage to get my message across, the sweating is not disconforting in summer ( in summer it reduces my temperature)....the issue is that my wife dislikes I wear I kind of female item...and somehow she suggested a bra...

Oh sorry I misunderstood.
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"