Thread: "Okay, now go. Transfornm into my aunt..."

"Okay, now go. Transform into my aunt..."

My 19 year old daughter made an interesting comment to me last Saturday night. I'd already told her I'd be transforming myself into Ceera that night, to go out to my favorite club for a few hours, and before I started on my transformation, we were discussing a few things I wanted her to get done at home while I was out. She wound up the conversation with, "Okay, now go. Transform yourself into my aunt."

I paused and asked my daughter, "Is that how you think of Ceera? As your aunt?"

She said, "Well, yeah, it seems to work for me."

Guess it makes sense. As Ceera I look like a sister of mine would look, more or less. Though not quite like my real sister (who I feel is much prettier than I could ever be.) Could even be a good way to explain a 'Ceera sighting' to friends or neighbors in our next home town who don't yet know about my feminine identity. Just claim that Ceera is my male identity's sister - my daughter's aunt.

Do any of you have family members who treat your female self as a different familial role than your real role?
    Last edited by Ceera; 01-19-2015 at 02:56 PM.

First let me say that you have an awesome relationship with your daughter/niece. For myself, my family although fairly tolerant with others find that it doesn't work to close to home. So I guess you could say the feminine me is not to welcome around the family.

I agree. It was less than a year ago - just after the death of my wife, my daughter's mom - when I came out to my daughter about wanting to try crossdressing. She's been tremendously supportive, and even helps me shop for girly clothes! So far, she's the only family member, coworker or friend from my male life that I have come out to.

Not yet because I am not out to anyone who knows my male side. However, last May I was in Denver meeting my brother and sister also arriving at the same time. I had been growing my hair out from the end of the year before and it was almost to a short bob length. When my sister saw me she shouted out, "Hi Mom!". And, Yes, we all got a great laugh out of it, especially me because I had those "other" unstated reasons for looking that way. I am not so sure I looked much like Mom, but it was funny.