Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you were the last person on Earth, would you still crossdress?

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar

If you were the last person on Earth, would you still crossdress?

Yeah. And I'd really overdo the make up.
    I used to have a short attention spa

The real question is, would you ever drab dress again? That's a big NOPE from me!
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

That's a scary thought, but the answer is definitely yes.

thats a good point. but the answer would be yes. reason being is nobody's there to judge you.

Yeah without doubt but will be there clothes ?

Who knows? I do know that I am a dependent person. Dependent on other people doing their job so that I can do my job and that we all help each other live. That being said, I think that I would be doing a lot of worrying and work just to be able to live and stay alive. Other stuff may very easily just fall by the side. However, maybe once I got the survival stuff down to a nice routine, I would dress how I wanted when I wanted. Like I said, who knows, I will probably be long gone and dead before that fantasy scenario ever happens.

I think I'd be too focused on survival to bother cross dressing, and would be wearing very practical clothes like pants and shirts. Though a kilt or skirt might find use in that situation.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinaZ View Post
    The real question is, would you ever drab dress again? That's a big NOPE from me!
    I could totally see you on top of a skyscraper in Manhattan, with a generator running a huge stack of Marshall 100w stacks, playing your ukelele and singing your heart out, dressed to the nines, with only the birds to hear.
    I used to have a short attention spa

''Yeah without doubt but will be there clothes ?''

a funny angle to look at is, if a child is born and grows up to associate with the other gender, as none of us know the cause obviously, but there was none of the other gender visible, how would they crossdress/transition?

scary thought
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Like the 'Omega Woman' right...

A post-apocalyptic cross between Alice (Resident Evil) and something more outrageously glam and inappropriate for surviving an uncertain future... say, Alexis Colby from Dynasty (I'm obsessed with JC at the moment... it's the shoulder pads... )

In those circumstances (fantastical) I'd probably go all out on an androgynous look... and I'd have to wear boots... what does that say about me and my part-time-ism... hmmmm....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Absolutely of course! I'd Love to live in a mall....
    and just move from mall to mall

lol!

Yes, would there be any other way to dress?

I sure would! I do it for me and enjoy it, just that simple. Besides who else would I have to talk to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Oh, definitely. A different outfit every day. The shortest/tightest skirts, the highest heels and Victoria's Secret underwear.

Probably, after locating food, water, and safety from whatever brought me to that situation. But the question would be, "Why was I left here in the first place?"
    Oh, the things we could do, if we only knew, the things we knew we could do.

Banned Read only
    This sounds like a "what if" out of the Twilight Zone episode when the avid reader, the last person on earth, broke his eyeglasses! There may be a short story to be written here.

Platinum Member
    I would have to think that under such circumstances, I'd have more immediate concerns.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I think i would dress however i felt best suited, it'd be easier without anyone to judge. Of course once you have survival equipment/shelter set up that is. Course it would get kinda lonely...
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Haha, I have thought of this so many times:P I would definitely dress up! But first I would establish a home base, gather food, and get all proper survival equipment, guns of course for hunting, teach my self how to reload, since all ready to fire ammo would go bad eventually. Gather gas out of pumps before the power goes out and I cant get them from the stations anymore. And of course after being all set up, I'd raid the mall:P I would try on everything:P I would get really lonely after awhile, but I'd figure a way to stay entertained.

Must say I sure would I could wear what ever I wanted and no one to say anything good or bad. To make it perfect it could be just members from the site. How Amazing would that be are own little world.

I'd be 24/7 Nikki. And all the way.
    Angie

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    might as well go naked....nobody is going to see you anyway....or at least dress like a stripper for the most part right? you would be the sexiest person alive.

See the 1959 episode of "The Twilight Zone" entitles "Time enough at last."
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Last person on the Earth - hmmmmm. I would quickly run out of make up and there would be nobody left to produce any more. The Internet would be nonexistent so there would be no on-line ordering. The shopping malls would quickly fall to ruins with no upkeep. I would be forced to find my own food sources and eventually create my own clothes. That means I would need to dress like Raquel Welch in her epic movie 1,000,000 BC. Nah-I could never pull off that look.
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    There was a science fiction film called The Quiet Earth where a guy wakes up to find he might be the last person on Earth. At one point he dabbles in cross dressing. Interesting little film with one of the most enigmatic final scenes.