Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If you were the last person on Earth, would you still crossdress?

YES! After all when the little space beings step out of their intergalactic craft I would want to look stunning for them.

Last person alive? Why would it be considered cross dressing then? Then again if you're the last person alive you could consider it anything you wanted to.

Absolutely, and just think of the great selection of cloths in the stores. It would be a bit lonely though.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliax35 View Post
    Yeah without doubt but will be there clothes ?
    Just think of all the malls and all the stores to choose from. Days of doing nothing but trying on everything in one store and modeling them for the mannequins.
    Would I still dress... Full Time ... here I come.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

If it was about survival, I would wear whatever was required for survival be it camo or a dress. I would however be equipt for surviving.

Last person on earth....you'd soon get bored you'd have no one to compete with
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-21-2015 at 01:44 PM.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Yes I would!

Without a doubt

Absolutely!

For those of us who dress home alone, in the closet, for ourselves, of course we would. We have already demonstrated that it's not about other people.

He'll yea! Think about the five finger discount.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    For those of us who dress home alone, in the closet, for ourselves, of course we would. We have already demonstrated that it's not about other people.
    Yes this is true, I just hope there would be mirrors. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar
    I am so glad to see that so many others think about weird things like this as deeply as I do.
    My only hope is that everyone just dissapeared suddenly and left everything right where it was and that there are no rotting corpses to contend with & no Zombies. Also I would hope they all took their dogs with them because last thing I need is a large pack of hungry dogs making me run in heels.
    I would drive any car I found on the street (assuming they left the keys in it) to the nearest shopping center (Mall to some) and just live there till I had tried on everything.
    Also a good abundance of food & drinks would be kept there in fridges & freezers and it would all be mine.

As for the power thing that someone mentioned earlier cause the power would eventualy run out or stop working.
    My plan is to find a neighbourhood where lots of people got Solar installed on their roofs & just wire them all together. Make my own grid so to speak. Then with the abundance of car batteries sitting in abandoned cars everywhere & mechanics shops & Kmart etc I would make up my own storage battery shed & the solar would recharge it by day.
    I actually know how to do this so I would end up with a pretty reliable setup.

My only concern, and its a BIG one.
    There would be no one here to help laceup my corset for me.
    WORSE STILL if everyone went at the wrong time there would be no one here to help me get out of it.
    I could well end up the last person on earth permanently tied in a corset till it falls apart.

Thatsreally not afun thought.

Assuming all else is taken care of; i.e. food, shelter, etc.... You couldn't get me out of sexy clothes.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Of course. Why not. I don't need someone else to see me. Passing would definitely be a lot easier. However, I would definitely need a full length mirror for company.

Definitely Yes!

If a crossdresser dressed up in a forest and nobody was around to see her, is she really crossdressed?

Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Simmons View Post
    See the 1959 episode of "The Twilight Zone" entitles "Time enough at last."
    I was thinking of exactly this episode and then you beat me to it!

Yep, all dressed up and nobody to see it. Not for me.

Of course, add one more person and you get the 1961 TZ episode "Two" but I doubt that Charles Bronson would be very happy with me in place of Elizabeth Montgomery.
    Last edited by Eryn; 01-23-2015 at 01:24 AM.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Yes I certainly would

All dressed up and no one to see me, OH WELL. Don't need someone to see and approve of me. Definitely be time to go shopping for survival: Food, CLOTHES, weapons and whatever items I would need