Thread: Long Time No Talk - and other news

Smile Long Time No Talk - and other news

Hello all!

It has been a while since I've last posted. I wanted to log on and let everybody know just how it is going.

The last time I posted, I believe I had only just come out to my dad and stepmom, who were completely supportive. Since then, my mom and little siblings have found out, and of course are not only accepting, but promoting. If I haven't dressed in a while, they ask when I will again or if I'm okay. I've also come out to my grandmother and godmother (both of Wiccan background). My grandmother is a midwife and my godmother is a womens' studies professor; so two of the biggest sources of femininity in my life know and support me wholly. I couldn't ask for more. I think the greatest and most heart-warming thing that has happened was my little and only sister, who was 10, now she's 11, she said to me after I inquired about her thoughts on the matter, "Of course I'm happy about it, I've always wanted an older sister!" and that moment there is where I melted and almost cried from happiness.

IN OTHER NEWS

I recently celebrated my and my GF's 3rd anniversary, yay~! and of course she is still supportive and loves me and my dressing.

I'm now in college and doing amazingly well! What a change from highschool to college. Here I can dress how I want and people don't judge. In highschool I would've been stoned to death, here, they either ignore it (ehh) or love it!
    Last edited by Sandra; 01-20-2015 at 03:16 PM. Reason: We are not here for you to gain information, we are a support forum not a research one