Thread: Michelle weekend

Michelle weekend

Wanted to share last weekend...a whole weekend (well, Saturday and Sunday) of being Michelle - even though my wife was there too! That is unprecedented. We'd been out to a movie of Friday evening (The Theory of Everything) and enjoyed it. And I had already suggested a shopping trip on Saturday. I think she was a bit miffed when she realised I was putting on a dress and going as Michelle rather than as Stephen and she wasn't complimentary about my wig - "you know I don't like that one"! Too bad, that's the one I'm wearing, I thought.

Anyway, off we went in my car and hit Clarks Shopping Village - an outlet centre in southwest England. We didn't buy all that much and no clothes for Michelle - did buy a shirt and a pair of sandals for Stephen!!! Home via the supermarket. No-one seemed in the slightest bothered by Michelle - SAs all happy to help, whether male or female and it was a nice day out - even my wife claimed to have enjoyed the day. I didn't change back for the evening in, just enjoyed the Michelle time.

Sunday morning we weren't late because she was off out to an appointment about an hour and a half drive away. So I went for the dress-down approach - jeans and jumper - and actually went downstairs without a wig. She was surprised to find me being Michelle again. My task for the day was to do her tax return but had to nip out to the shop too. Well that meant I needed my hair and some make-up (well, a girl has to maintain standards!!!!) Bumped into my tgirl friend in Tesco - quick hug and exchanged greetings. Helpful staff as always - happy to assist this girlie

Back home, carry on with that beastly return - still working on it when she got home again mid-afternoon. She was happy because I made sure that tax office owe her money so Michelle was in good books. THen we made a load of marmalade between us so again M was in good books. And again I just enjoyed a relaxed Michelle evening in. The only blot on the weekend was when my daughter (and granddaughter) Skyped....Lucy wanting to know where Grandad was...Grandma Michelle is persona non grata as far as my daughter is concerned so I just had to continue being busy with the marmalade and shout across the kitchen...

Otherwise it was a lovely weekend and how nice to be abler to spend so much of it as Michelle without my wife throwing a paddy about it.

Yippee, when can I do it again?

Michelle
    xxx

Great story Michelle, so jealous too! your wife is awesome. Talk again soon

Hugs Michelle

Michelle, I went to see that film with my wife.

<semi-spoiler alert>
    There is line in the film something to affect of no woman would be happy to knowingly be marrying a homosexual. My wife started laughing hard at this one and I knew what she was thinking - just replace homosexual with cd. But I was happy that it caused her mirth rather than misery, she seems to be ever more curious about Angela so perhaps one day she might make inroads such as your own wife has done. Mind you, the last two things we have watched on telly have not helped, Ripper Street (episode 3) and the film Filth.

But great news for you!

Angela xox

Platinum Member
    sounds like a great weekend. Hope you can plan another soon!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Michelle, sounds like a great weekend. One caveat you should take from this weekend: if your wife makes a suggestion about your looks when en femme, LISTEN TO HER! Do not question her judgement and just do what she suggests!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!