Thread: touchy subject

touchy subject

this is a little touchy but I mean it to be strictly medical. I've mentioned in other threads that I've experienced chronic pain in my testicles. At my last dr's appointment of many on the subject I was told after a myriad of tests and examinations there is still no explanation for the pain. at least physically. The dr suggested that I consider therapy. I am seeing a therapist so that's all well but, I wondered if the body discomfort described by some Trans people ever manifested in that particular way. Chronic throbbing of the genitals. Either way I will continue seeing my therapist and medical doctor until i'm all better. I just wondered if such experience was common.

Do you tuck or wear tight undergarments to hide your genitalia? I know that if I wear something tight to minimize the "bulge" for an extended period of time, I start hurting...

Not really. even so. the opportunities I have to be en'femme are few and far between. this has been a persistent issue for more than 3 years.

I've always had on/off pain in the coconuts and no doctor ever had a complete answer so I've just lived with it.
    The most likely suggestion was temporary torsion but nothing conclusive because the pain only lasts minutes at a time.

As long as there's no lumps and you're not showing the symptoms of torsion then it may just be "one of those things" like a quirk of the body.
    Mostly I just tune it out but then again I'm not gonna have them forever either.

For me the side-effect is that I will never touch them, not even to check for lumps.
    Years of pain caused that to have a negative association so no way not gonna touch 'em because it's so uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 01-22-2015 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Don't try to get round the banned words filter again

I've had an off and on pain there for about 8mths and finally went to the Doc about it last week, apparently its possible that you could have a small hernia that is moving in and out causing the pain as well. I know that when I went to a urologist as instructed by my primary doc he didn't feel them pushing through, but the night prior I had bulges the size of a small bouncy ball pushing into the pubic area, it seems to be causing a lot of pain in my testicles as well because of how the nerves run in that area. IDK if it will help but when you are feeling more pain you might want to feel around for any unusual bulges in your pubic area or give your self the good ol turn your head an cough check, if you have someone that can help you with the exam regularly it might be beneficial so they could help monitor for changes.