Thread: Why I am an Accidental Dresser

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member AccidentalDresser's Avatar

Why I am an Accidental Dresser

My story is not like any I have read here so far but I havent read every post on this vast thread as yet so there may be others that can relate or started dressing the same way I did.

I am a straight man and never felt confused about my gender or even thought about wearing female clothing.
    I have always spoiled my girlfriend who then became my fiance who now I am not sure where we are at.
    Every Birthday, Valentines Day, Christmas, Pay Bonus or Whatever was just a great excuse for me to buy my girl some cute, sexy, comfortable lingerie. I probably spent thousands over the years and she always gave the most excited smile and a big hug & said thank you so I really thought she liked it.
    About 23 months ago I started to realise that she had hardly worn any of the Lingerie I had bought her and it started to worry me. When I asked about it she said "No its lovely I just havent had the chance yet"
    She would say "You pick out something & I will wear it for you" but it was usually onl on for moments before she lured me in to bed & it was thrown on the floor again.
    I finaly decided to confront her about it but in a really sensitive and understanding way.
    She said it just wasnt practical or comfortable some of the things I bought her and she didnt feel she could wear it out anywear. This confused me because I THOUGHT: This stuff is made for women so how could it be uncomfortable. It will be under her clothes so no one will see it but I will know its there.
    I pressed the issue further and really pushed her to explain her answer cause in my mind it didnt make sense.
    She then said the following and I remember it word for word "OK, look hun I cant explain a feeling if you have never felt it you just wont get it. Here how about I dress you in some of the things you expect me to wear and we go out for dinner. Then perhaps you will understand what I mean. I do love everything you have bought but you will see what I mean about not being practical"
    I didnt blink or smile or get excited I just said OK its a deal and she started to pull some things out of the drawers and throw together a lingerie outfit for me to wear under my normal clothes to dinner that night.
    She dressed me in a black corset & pulled it pretty tight, she pulled a pair of black thigh high stockings up my legs and attached them to the corset. She then proceeded to pull a pair of black ruffled panties up my legs and that was where it got difficult. When I say difficult I mean hard, ROCK HARD in fact and I had trouble fitting in to them. we both had a laugh about it and one thing led to another and we didnt end up leaving the house that night at all, or the bedroom for that matter. It was probably the most intimate and open we had been in a long time and we had so much fun and it felt naughty and good.

That weekend I decided I told her we would stick to her original plan of going out for the evening with me dressed under my clothes because it didnt really work out the first time but I needed to make a few changes first.
    She agreed that I hadnt really kept my end of the bargain so she would like me to do that so I really understood what she meant. My main complaint on the first go was how every time I moved the corset or the silicon bands in the stocking tops seemed to rip out a lump of hair so I decided to use some Sensitive Skin Hair Removal Creme that we picked up from the shops and make my whole body totaly hairless. That in itself was a very different feeling and I enjoyed the cool breeze against my skin & the fact that I seemed to dry in no time after the shower.
    I got dresseed again as per last time and determined not to get arroused (thinking of everything possible to turn me off) I was finaly dressed and we went out to dinner, then to a movie, then to a bar for a couple of drinks & then for coffee and desert. We talked over coffee and she was honestly stunned that I had lasted so long without complaining about a single thing but I honestly felt comfortable and confidant & even a bit naughty and sexy.
    We returned home and instead of undressing me she wanted to lay there with me and run her hands all over my lingerie clad body and turn me on till I could take no more and we again made more noise than our neighbours were used to. I woke up the next morning still wearing the corset so I slipped on the ruffled frilly panties and went to make crepes for breakfast in bed for my fiance. I really did not feel at all uncomfortable.

Anyway months of her dressing me up and playing with me in various lingerie items and just dressing me up to sit around the house or daring me to wear certain items of lingerie under my clothes when we went out to see friends went by and it was all going well. One night I surprised her by covering the bed in rose petals & lying there in what I considered the sexiest lingerie outfit but she looked irritated & not happy at all.
    She walked straight out of the room and said "Please take that off and put on some of your own clothes, im really not in the mood"
    Nothing more was said & weeks went by where we went back to our normal relationship & normal sex life but I now felt like something was missing.
    One night I just naturally slipped a short satin nightie over my head, slipped on the matching panties and climbed in to bed with her. She asked what I was doing & I explained that if she wasnt going to enjoy the thousands of dollars of lingerie & nighties I had bought her then I would. I found it comfortable and felt nice in the silky nightie and liked the way my bum felt in the panties.
    Next morning she got up and left without a word and went out for the whole day.
    She came home the next morning and appologised to me & agreed that I should wear them if they made me feel good & that she also thought I looked very good and sexy in the lingerie I had intended for her and that she would do my corset up for me on a daily basis if I wished because she knew how much I liked to wear them.

It was ok again for about 2 months and then she moved back in with her mum. She thought she needed a break from us. She took everything she owned with her but she left ALL the lingerie I had bought her and even some of her own underwear and a few pairs of tights & some dresses.

That was 7 months ago and occasionaly she comes around to just dress me up and play with me like I am her doll or something but I really like it so I certainly wouldnt complain. Some times I am already dressed up and sitting on the lounge watching a movie or TV when she turns up un announced and she just cuddles up to me and might stay over. The engagement isnt off but its really not working very well.
    She was over here doing my makeup a month or two ago which she had only just recently started doing after dresing me up from head to toe in a full fem outfit and as she applied lipstick to my lips she got a wicked smile on her face and said how sexy my lips would look (edited out)
    I got offended and laughed at first but then was a bit hurt and offended and told her the only place I wanted to put my lips was on hers and that I was rupulsed by the idea of a man coming anywhere near me with his bits all hanging out. Again she said sorry and we kissed and cuddled and fell asleep together but its pretty rocky at the moment.
    I wish I had never agreed to getting dressed that first time and I wish I had just bundled up the lot when she said she didnt like it & throw it all out. But I also wish I had discovered wearing all this earlier in life and had thought to try it in my teen years. I wish I could just dress like this everywhere I go.

Thats my story so far of how it all started for me & where I am right now. I wish I had never started but I know I will never stop. Its a blessing and a curse all in one.

Sorry its so long winded I just reaslly nedded to get that off my chest and I have not been able to talk to anyone about it. Its been eating me alive & now that I got that out I really feel like a weight has been lifted. At least for now anyway.

Thanks all for making this site possible. It really is a blessing.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-22-2015 at 01:58 PM. Reason: don't get crude here. If the software deletes it, it should not be posted