Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friggin' Laser Beams!

Gold Member
    I am like Angela a little. There have been a few times I was caught snoring. Other times my Electrologist has asked if I need a break because I was twitching too much. That is usually under the nose. She does watch my hands out of the corner of her eye to see when I am tensing up. Sometimes I will play with her by flashing okay signs, or other positive/negative gestures. Gets her cracking up.

my electrologist knows when she hits a sensitive spot......she has to peal me off the ceiling.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

I usually don't say anything but my tech knows when I've reached a limit when I fail to suppress a whimper.
    :P