Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when to tuck

Always, everywhere.
    Gets easier over time as bits get smaller.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Aspiring Member
    I too tuck 24/7 no matter the attire that I am wearing. I don't feel right if not tucked as someone else stated.
    Michele

Hi all, I have to say that most of the time I don't have to tuck. At 74 senior has gotten a wee bit smaller. But I do find it easier as we all like to feel as feminine as possible .

Aspiring Member
    I have always tucked without even realizing it, it is so small that I only feel comfortable with it pointed down.

Tucking isn't for me. I only tuck when leaving the house and what I'm wearing calls for it. And I don't do a full tuck either. To each their own.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

If im wearing panties or bathers then im fully tucked when in a night gown I tuck and sleep tucked , but thats just me

24/7, I am a little surprised to see others with the same answer, but I guess I shouldn’t be. It started when I was dressed, now it has just become routine.

No need for me as there isn't enough there. A pair of snug panties and it retracts all by itself, the advantage of being a little overweight and under endowed.

MIDI warrior princess Amy Fakley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    Does tucking make you feel more feminine?
    definitely :-)

also, I dunno if it's a quirk of my anatomy or what, but I find the "tucked" arrangement to be simply more comfortable than lettin' the boys swing too-n-fro. So, that's usually how I roll ('specially in the winter ... as it's also warmer, LOL).
    "Why shouldn't art be pretty? There are enough unpleasant things in the world." -Pierre-Auguste Renoir

I tuck when dressed. When dressed in boy clothes I don't have a need to tuck.

Not all tucks are created equal. I pull back the pillar and I hide the stones inside their little cavities. I don't use any tape, just a pair (or two) of shaping shorts that are required for my hip pads anyway. That's not an extremely uncomfortable setup and requires only a few seconds of work. The payoff, however, is huge. Of all the masculine 'tells' we have to deal with, an obvious bulge definitely is one of the worst for me. Whenever I 'go pretty', I go all the way and that includes makeup, wig, padding and the rather effortless tuck.

It doesn't make me feel more feminine, but definitely more adequate and less 'fetishy' when I see myself in the mirror.
    Last edited by Zylia; 01-25-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Most of the time NOT tucked for me. Don't really have many problems with it like that.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Banned Read only
    I'll admit to feeling uncomfortable for the few times when I have tried to tuck, so I don't do it these days. A gaff or snug shapeware works as long as I don't get too aroused.

For me it's a daily thing...all day every day.
    Used to be just when I went out, now it's become so natural for me it's all the time.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

CD Lifer and a Visual Kei Shinya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MsVal View Post
    Always, everywhere.
    Gets easier over time as bits get smaller.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Isn't that the truth :slaphippo:

All the time , all the time .

24/7 tucked. It is small and shrinking so it goes back where it came from. It is more comfortable that way and lets me sit and cross legs better.

Edy

Banned Read only
    I might tuck a shirt tail in. I will tuck a napkin in just in case. Fortunately, there hasn't been anything there to tuck in for a long time.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    if i can get away with not tucking thru fashion choices ...like a pleated skirt, or an oversized tee that covers that area..even a large belt worn low ..I am a happy and comfortable camper...we created a new name for this and call it ( tuck insurance )

Firstly a pair of snug panties then a pair of tights/hose and then a tight fitting thong and there is no need to tuck.

You get a lovely flat finish and no need to tuck things away.

Quote Originally Posted by pamela7 View Post
    Thanks girls,

Seems like i just flow with what i feel. I have a further question in this light though...

Does tucking make you feel more feminine?

xxx Pamela
    Firstly if out I tuck, most times but not always when at home. Depends on what I'm wearing.

Secondly, yes tucking does make me feel more feminine. I suppose it's sort of out of sight out of mind. It's also like wearing forms, that puts the bumps in a dress or blouse where they're meant to be, tucking stops one being where one shouldn't be. It's all about image darling.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    Even with a minidress I never tuck. Which might change as I decide to wear shorts en femme.

Always went with the fold everything backwards and hold with the panties and pantyhose. I am not large, so it works. Been experimenting, trying to learn the tuck, but so far am still not getting it right. Cant wait to get it right, and not have the boys in the way when I try to sit and cross my legs.

Banned Read only
    I'm in the Nadine camp. I can achieve flat with proper positioning of the wedding tackle. If I'm wearing something A line or flowy, no positioning required. And yes, my junk is normal sized.