Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That dressed feeling

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

That dressed feeling

It's just so nice. You've put it all together. There's that snugness in all the right places. That wonderful balance of breasts and the hug of a bra. Silky nylon clad legs and the pull of garter as you lean back and cross legs. Dangly earrings and the tickle of hair on your shoulders. And it's so comfortable and elegant walking about just doing the daily stuff.

And then you have to go back to drab.

So starts the, 'I don't want to stop' mode. That's what I'm really feeling right now, sitting in the office. Shoulder length wig, soft cotton gray scoop neck leotard, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, black Maryjane flats, big hoop clip on earrings, soft panties, wonderful Chantelle 38D bra with forms. Wife is awake so it's time to undo but, I just want to put on some lipstick and sunglasses and grab my purse and go out.

Maybe someday, this will be different. No worries, I'm very happy, nonetheless.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

It is all about us being US, right?

I *hate* work boots, baggy, functional denim, crease front dress pants and button front shirts with collar stays.

It just feels so much more like ME to be wearing stuff with sparklies and swishy fabric..

I get to wear bright nail polish and earrings on the weekend. During the (work) week I have to hide.

I did get to enjoy my wife spending a good 15-20 minutes of her brushing my (longish) hair. "It makes it shine more". She likes my hair all wild and curly (I got my Mom's curls).

Not quite long enough to be 100% wrapped up in pony elastics, but work accepts it, so I will take it where I can.

We all have to suffer the genetics - vs - identity thing, honey. It is all sacrifices and trade-offs.

<3

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I know what your going through. I love Sundays, when I was younger we would go to church and my whole family would dress up and every women at church were dressed there best. The best part was when we would get home we would stay dressed all day, and enjoyed every glance of my mother and sisters pantyhosed legs and slips showing. No matter were we went that day I would enjoy my aunts and girl cousins dressed so pretty. Even now every Sunday I dress to my best, my wife always asked every Sunday what the occasion to dress up, and I tell her my Sunday flash back and how nice it was to see all women dressed up. So I am in that situation now, I am dressed my best and my children will be coming home from work soon, but I want to be dressed like this all day. I guess I should be happy I even got the time I did. But trust me I know your feeling.

I totally understand Carla i get those days where everything feels so right and i just want to stay that way for as long as i can
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I felt like that two days ago but its totally worth that small time of paradise

I tend lately to have more of the opposite issue.
    I can't wait to change out of the drab into the fab. There are times when it's absolutely necessary to dress drab, but when that's done I just can't wait to change.
    When I have to go the other way (for work or whatever) it's more the "necessary evil" and I can accept that.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

"That dressed feeling" is exquisite Carla.

I think we all know the pleasure and joy of being dressed as we feel the need, and the pain of going back to drab.

I'm sitting here right now in a pretty long black, white and silver rayon dress, sheer black handkerchief cardi, hose and black flats. I can feel the long silky slip against me and the "hug" you describe. Made up, and silver jewelry, and hair done for the day. So at home...and so right.

I'm enjoying, and already dreading tomorrow going back to work and drab.

All the best,

Kate

It always is a wonderful feeling isn't it? But alas, most of us need to stop at some point in the day.
    "And tell me, why you're staring. Come on, Come on, it must be, what I'm wearing! - Smash Mouth"

It is a great feeling indeed!

Gold Member
    Yes, it is a great feeling to be dressed.
    Today I have planed to have all day today, (Monday) and Tuesday to be dressed.
    I have a long black pencil skirt with a nice light green top.
    And tomorrow, who knows, maybe a short dress.
    Rader

Hell-o Carla,
    There is nothing sadder than an indoor cat that wants to be an outdoor cat.
    (Its actually the other way around for cats, but thought it works this way here)
    I hope you can find an open door and get out soon.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Carla, yes I understand that feeling many times I'm all dressed so comfortable looking my best and I feel the need to go out or just not take it off, but the wife will be home soon so it's time to go back to drab yes I understand how you feel.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I guess we all know that feeling. So, here I am again. It's 5:18am. Bra, forms, panties and nightgown. All silky and warm. Gotta start the routine for work.
    It's OK. I'll be back to girl in 14 hours.

I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Nothing gives me that feeling more than my nails. Having my nails painted a pretty color feels so right. Having to remove the polish always gives me the "I don't want to stop" feeling!

Had to reply to Bethany's post for some reason having my nails painted feels so good and i hate taking it off it is a pain
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    I guess we all know that feeling. So, here I am again. It's 5:18am. Bra, forms, panties and nightgown. All silky and warm. Gotta start the routine for work.
    It's OK. I'll be back to girl in 14 hours.

I feel the same every morning, waking up all girly and having to go drab to pay the bills. I now go underdressed and tonight took my plaid skirt, boots, female coat scarf and pink gloves, after work I went for a walk around a well lit plaza in my girl clothes. It did feel so nice to go out.

I'll join the crowd and say it is tough to transition back to drab sometimes. I have weekends (like this one) where I shave my legs, put on some light makeup, paint all my nails dress, dawn the lipgloss and dress full on girl for the entire weekend. A cute lacy bra, forms, wig, panties, nylons and a dress or nice skirt set and I'm at peace for a spell.

Hard to give it up come Monday.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Carla,

I would have to say for me it depends on where I am in my mood. If I am riding the Isha bandwagon (my 40% split) it is sometimes difficult to stay dressed boy and as such I need to do some Isha "au natural" time (not what you think - wigs, girl clothes, no make-up) at home to balance out the day of wearing guy clothes. However when I am riding the "boy me" bandwagon and dress for a bit of time out (yesterday's therapy session) when I get home there is nothing better than removing all, putting on some sweats and a t-shirt and just hanging (not what you think either ) en boy.

Hugs

Isha

Yes, just had that exact same feeling. After getting up early this morning and spending three hours dressed, I didn't want to change back to go out so started the 'just five more minutes' debate. Changing back is such a disappointment.

Reality Check
    I suppose none of us likes to change back but for most of us, the world knows us as male so that's what we have to be when we go out or have visitors. I suspect if we had to keep up the female thing 24/7 that would get old after a while.

Today I'll change back about 11:00 but I will be going out and doing something I like so that's the tradeoff.

The feel of a Hugging Bra, and rubbing you hands down your own legs with silky stockings

Yeah I'm equally not fond of that last 15-30 mins.
    Knowing I have to wipe it all out and 'go back'.

I posted about this a while ago on another forum.
    You spend all that time getting ready, then you're ready and all the visual and tactile differences are wonderfully apparent, enjoying the typing with long nails (or anything with long nails from making coffee to picking ya nose - not that I would ever do such a thing ), the weight (nice weight) on my chest, the smell of the perfume and all the other things you mentioned.
    Then the time draws near and you need to force yourself to wipe your face of and shower and dress like a guy again.
    It just isn't as fun.

But you gotta remember, if you didn't have the drab, then fab wouldn't be as fab.
    Samantha -x-

Each time I have to fly internationally I feel just like you do.

My carry on luggage is too complicated to have to handle flying pretty also.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was just watching an old VHS tape that I made 31 years ago of myself dancing en femme. From observing my younger self, I could tell I was feeling at home dressed and being myself. From the moves, I was ecstatic and feeling like a natural woman. 30 years later I'm at peace with myself and have honed my moves and appearance. For myself I don't think it gets any better than this.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

There is no feeling like that in the world. Looking at myself in the mirror and know what I look like as a male is quite the contrast. Enjoy being sexy and alluring as often as I can.