Thread: Are you more outgoing and social in Femme??

Are you more outgoing and social in Femme??

So I will be in Vegas in a few days and I plan breaking out my Femme side for the very first time. I've always been a very shy timid guy when it comes to meeting women, on the other hand I've had zero problem mingling and attracting gays guys as a male. On my next visit I just want to be a social butterfly and be able to meet and mingle with everyone. I feel as a Femme I can truly be the fun and social person that I know is inside of me.

How does everyone else feel of about your Femme side vs your male side? Who is more outgoing and social??

Banned Read only
    I'm me, either way. The only exception being that when the normals as me about being a cross dresser, I love engaging them in that conversation. It's fun, educational and even introspective. In guy mode, there is no such opportunity.

Jennie is definitely more outgoing than her male counterpart. I can tell when he's skulking around because Jennie won't make eye contact with the people around her and only smiles with her upper lip. When that happens, I force a few eye-lock and full smile encounters and she's back in the driver's seat. Sometimes you just have to kickstart things. I find it helps to give myself a few minutes after getting dressed and made up (male me gets all involved in the techie details of that) to gather Jennie's energy.

On the "outgoingness" scale of 1 to 10, my boy persona is about a 1, and when dressed up I can achieve about 2. So Diane is twice as social as her male counterpart!

- Diane

male mode I'm a 3, female mode about a 8 or 9, but maybe that's because everyone smiles when they see me dressed pretty, especially the girls
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I'm more of the social butterfly ... just seems natural and so easy for me to talk to people and make friends.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I am pretty much the same in male or female mode, which is 9 or 10 in ease of talking to others in male mode and 10 or 11 in female mode. I am just a mid-west extrovert who never had trouble talking to anyone, except for .... that attractive girl or woman that I really wanted to meet. That part has changed for the better since starting to dress as a women in both female or male mode.

Living between the lines
    I'm not very good striking up a conversation (2 or 3) but will be engaging when I get it started. I am the same in man mode. So.... pretty much myself
    Go through life being yourself with your head up and your heels and standards high

Probably a bit more social... I'm a fairly quiet guy or gal...

I think I need to try some more events to really know... all for the sake of science, of course...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I was a real introverted person..non-talkative and not outgoing. No socializing, no dating.
    Then I started CDing. Clubbing a few months later. Thought I could rid myself of my in-person shyness thru Kacey.
    Now a year later..I'm still the non-talkative person. Oh, I'm still clubbing, seeing other t-girls. Mostly just sitting drinking and being the wallflower though. Still no dating, Still introverted. Oh, strike up a conversation with me and I'll talk up a lot on good subjects. But I still can't initiate. Heck, there's been times even going to a bar/club locally I've sern others there (hi Sammie ) and I still can't get up to go over and say hi. Kinda depressing I know. But that's me. The unnoticed wallflower.

That's been the only depressing side to Kacey...thinking I could change myself that way along with being Kacey.
    But it's just too much of who you are to modify..and that's internally more than can be changed just by hiding in a dress.

I think some can...if you have a bit of an extrovert part of you just struggling to get out. Then dressing may allow the release. Others may "want" but just can't.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

I have not been outside dressed beyond my door, enough , to know. I like to be sociable, but old , low income bachelors like me, are not really in demand, and old low income crossdresser bachelors, even less in demand, and few want to converse either way. I am not into clubbing and bars, at all! Old loner wise here.

No I think I'm the same both ways. But being only my wife knows Angie I can't really say.:hugs
    Angie

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    I'm definitely more social in femme mode but I don't put that down to a change in personality as much as the want/need to make friends in femme mode. My wife is my best friend in male mode but doesn't participate in my femme world.

So I smile a lot and am more outgoing and sociable in femme mode, with a lot more friends than in male mode.

Well I think I'm still a bit reserved and shy-ish. But I really have to get out to know properly .. and that looks like it going to happen very soon!

Christen x
    “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
    and rightdoing there is a field.
    I'll meet you there.” - Rumi.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've probably talked and flirted with literally hundreds of women in the last 5 years of going out regularly. They know that way down deep we're men, but their eyes deceive them and they talk with as girlfriends. Even my girlfriend sees me differently when we're out and I'm enfemme. So my point is that it is infinitely easier to find yourself at the center of a party surrounded with lovely ladies when dressed than it is in boy mode! Have fun!

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Totally agree Lynn Marie although by 'center of a party' it is often a function of my height compared with GGs.

Daniella Argento
    I think that I remain fundamentally the same person whether I am in a denim skirt or denim jeans.
    That is I am introverted, observing and yet don't really care what others may think of me either way.
    Having said that, I am strangely more comfortable when dressed in women's clothes. I carry myself better, I am more relaxed, happier and smile more.
    This makes me far more approachable. I find people interacting with me more when dressed in female clothes than male.
    This is true of the vanilla world (daytime malls etc) as well as when at a gay/trans/lesbian night club. People are much more receptive to me (possibly because I look happier) when presenting as a female. Sure I have been clocked a few times but the reaction of the person clocking me is down to THEM not me...
    So whilst I remain reserved, introverted and a little shy, I think people react differently and generally more positively to female me than male me...

My wife used to say she saw "me" no matter how I was dressed. That said, she also said that Jennifer was a lot more fun to be with...

My male aspect is still hesitant to go out and meet new girls (or to try to meet guys, for that matter). Still too close to losing my wife a year ago, and I don't really want to seek a new relationship until I move to another state later this year. I've gone to some 'happy hour' activities with meetup groups for singles, mostly to get out of the house for a bit - but haven't yet tried to go to bars or nightclubs as a male, or made any serious attempts at seeking any other social venues or at finding a new companion.

Yet when en-femme, I have much less trouble getting out and bring sociable. I get out as Ceera 2 to 4 times a month to my favorite nightclub, and I almost always dance with both girls and guys when there. If no one asks me to dance and I'm alone, I often just get on the dance floor by myself - and if someone chooses to join me, that's fine. I'm still not very outgoing when it comes to initially approaching a stranger, striking up a conversation, asking them to dance, or flirting. But if someone talks to me or flirts with me or buys me a drink, I'm happy to chat with them and even flirt back. I've had several nice nights where I had either female or male companionship for most of the evening while at the club. But only one time where it left the premises, and nothing that resulted in later 'dates'.

I think to some degree I see socializing en-femme as 'safer', because I feel it is less likely right now to lead to a serious relationship of any kind. If I start dating someone as a guy, it comes with certain expectations for trying to continue, and I can't really offer that with an interstate move pending. As a girl, I think it's less likely that anyone will become attached to me rapidly enough for it to matter before I move. The field of people likely to desire an ongoing relationship with Ceera is much smaller than those that might seek a similar relationship with my male side.

my femme side rarely gets out these, but when she does, she definitely more flirty and daring ...almost more confident than my male side, which tends to be on the shy side

I think I'm about the same in both...
    Please call me Lisa!