Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boobs

Boobs

I was at work the other day dressed as always rebok athletic pants, and a loose tshirt, just working away and the woman at the work station next to mine looks over and said " you got boobs" (38 D I've posted pics of the girls) in the past I've been embarrassed and made the effort to hide them, really busy totally occupied, I reached up cupped them bounced them a couple of times and said " yahh, wanna see'em".
    The look was golden, wish I'd a got a picture of that, I believe she's got a thing for me but oh well I'm married and she's very unattractive, really funniest stuff.

Banned Read only
    You've got D cup breasts in guy mode? D cup moobs? OR you wear D cup forms at work?

I wear a d cup bra, Moobs, boobs, gyno, XXY ? No forms, I've been told a lot of reasons by more than one doctor.
    I posted a pic a couple months ago, just thought it was funny, when I was younger, it was a real problem now its like I'm just old.

I've seen guys who can have D cup "man boobs". Myself I have C cup "man boobs" and have had them
    for about ten years. It's more common in men when you age and your T goes to nothing.

That's funny
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I have full Bs thanks to gyno. I have to admit love them and so does my wife .

My wife and I both enjoy it,I just love the way they giggle and bounce, glad to hear from you and congrats on finding a wife who understands, It took me a long time to find mine.
    Last edited by heatherM; 01-25-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Wish I had such a dilemma

I love my c cup boobs. I have been doing the treadmill and ab wheel since November and I am praying that I don't lose any breast size as I lose fat. So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherM View Post
    I was at work the other day dressed as always rebok athletic pants, and a loose tshirt, just working away and the woman at the work station next to mine looks over and said " you got boobs" (38 D I've posted pics of the girls) in the past I've been embarrassed and made the effort to hide them, really busy totally occupied, I reached up cupped them bounced them a couple of times and said " yahh, wanna see'em".
    The look was golden, wish I'd a got a picture of that, I believe she's got a thing for me but oh well I'm married and she's very unattractive, really funniest stuff.
    This bit grabbed me more than the subject, your boobs.

Reading this it seems a bit but also worrying seems that if she was ATTRACTIVE then you might be interested.

I think you made the best possible response under the circumstances. As men age, our boobs can become more pronounced. Gravity still works. I don't use female hormone cream or fennel, but I did have some gyno that has since subsided. When the gyno was going strong, I was on the verge of wearing a B cup bra every day.
    Stephi Spring

I have actual B cup breasts with much larger nipples now that have developed over the past year My testosterone levels dropped significantly. Fortunately I am tall and in reasonably good physical shape at 175# and wear compression vest to work. At home I wear tops with built in bras for support. I do look good in a push up or shelf bra though :-)

Reality Check
    Both her comment and your response would be considered sexual harassment in the workplace. Even a bystander who saw or overheard it could file a complaint. It's not a problem in many jobs but where I worked there were some uptight people and co-workers of mine were disciplined for such talk.

i seem to be 44B, and a little padding does enough to match my stature

I have had 44DD with larger nipples all my life since teen years, I wear a size smaller underarmor undershirts when going to the gym.

Hi Heather, I'm actually LOL at the statement of your co-worker but better still is the VERY QUICK RETORT on your part. I'm willing to bet she doesn't say anything like that any time soon.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I have 38 full B cup do to gynocomastia. That don't look like man boobs it was due to hormone imbalance with estrogen level higher then t for over 15 yrs I always wondered why I had no body hair at all. Now its a blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherM View Post
    .... and she's very unattractive, really funniest stuff.
    (Said in Rodney Dangerfield voice) She's unattractive...you ain't seen pictures of me, sweetie.

Actually, I'm not that bad but would love to have some of the things that the lady at work has. All women are beautiful creatures to me. I always felt that way. So much the better if they are boys underneath...and dress with style.

i have 46F breast from gynecomastia and wish i could find a woman who understands a man in a bra with breast

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    "38 D's"? You're only 38? Usually only really big girls have "girls" that large.

Heck, I'm about a 37 and all I have is skin there!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Both her comment and your response would be considered sexual harassment in the workplace. Even a bystander who saw or overheard it could file a complaint. It's not a problem in many jobs but where I worked there were some uptight people and co-workers of mine were disciplined for such talk.
    That was my first thought as well, but then I thought, maybe she works in a place like my office. There are only fifty employees in the entire firm, and twenty of us who are not field crew personnel. We are all close enough that someone could probably get away with that kind of personal question, without it being considered sexual harassment.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Boobs as a guy means mixed emotions. Nice when crossdressing, not so good when you want to go for a dip at the beach or pool, and not good at all if you want to date slender women who's boobs will be smaller than your own.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I totally get how much of a double edged sword moobs are.

I've got somewhere between an A and B cup, have since the gynecomastia hit right around the time I began dressing up. When I dress, I love them. I mash them together and tape the underboob to form deep cleavage and love the look and feel of it. In guy mode though, I am embarrassed by them. I wear compression t shirts mostly to sort of bind them down (thanks ftm boards for the idea) and that's usually enough to conceal them so I feel less anxious. It also gives me pause when I go to the beach/pool/hot tub and have to pop off the ole shirt. Even getting changed for gym in HS, I was always nervous about my moobies. I wasn't the only one afflicted, and far from the worst case, but I always felt like I was showing a part of me that I shouldn't show/should keep covered up whenever I had to be topless in front of other people.

Im wondering how many of us who dress would wish for gynecomastia for some natural breasts and then seeing some of the people who have it here who find it a burden, odd world we all live in.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I also have moobs ,
    but started looking closer at them and noticed very enlarged nipples , the aereola has gotten a little bigger and has "puffed" up a bit fromm where it was ,now the funny thing is none of this started until the dr gave me testosterone cream --organic @200 m/g a day I know people will tell me that testo is supposed to do th eopposite so I am curious if the excess was converted to estrogen in a small way .So I stopped taking it. I have I believe"a/b" cup as I wear a 40 b or c and with the jelly enhancer fills out nicely I don't want to look like dolly parton so in the right t shirt no bra they are noticeable do I care ? nope I just look down and say "you go girls!"
    hugs phylis anne