Thread: i told a close friend today that i crossdress

simpsonfan

i told a close friend today that i crossdress

a female friend of mine
    she hit me with the usual question "are you gay"
    i said no
    and no i dont want to run of a be a woman, no i dont want a boob job.

shes gonna dress me up this weekend hopefully
    she said shed buy me an outfit this week
    im so excited.

Lucky you

I wish I had an understanding female friend who would buy me an outfit and dress me up. I bet you are really looking forward to it, why not have some photo's taken nd post them on this site. Enjoy your self.

simpsonfan
    i am really excited

she was a little wiered out by the whole thing, as most people would never suspect me of being cd, but i think shes kinda excited to get to "girl talk" with me when we talk now, instead of just the regular chatting we do

in fact today we talked about clothes and boys so that was really fun.

I told a friend a year or so ago, and she was totally cool about it and still is. We played dress up one day, it was the first time anyone had really seen me dressed. It was a lot of fun, I have been very grateful to have her and her acceptance. Good luck and have fun!

Hi Jill, I see u r from utah so am I. I like your pic. Nice legs!!!!!! If u would like to chat e-mail me br25460@yahoo.com maybe trade some pics. luv jodyR

Beverly591
    I would think most women wouldn't (or shouldn't) have a problem knowing that a man they know is also a CD. Mind you, I stayed married to one of the minority for 15 miserable years! lol...but during that time, a female friend of my ex caught me napping in bustier, garter and stockings one afternoon and proceeded to wake me with one of the best blow jobs I have ever experienced. Unfortunately, i think if any of the men i know walked in on me in similar circumstances, they would probably kick the shit out of me! So be careful who you tell, depending on whether you like pain or pleasure! lol...cheers, Bill

linda_in_hose

Talking hey jill

jody's right i also think u have nice legs, if u can email me some pics.

gurly girl
    i had a girlfriend that knew i liked having my nails painted. she bet me on a game of pool that if i lost she got to paint my fingers and toes. of cours i lost. whoops. ha ha. anyway i told her i enjoyed it afterward and she painted them more often. she was very excepting and said that it was fun having a pedicure. i never told her about full crossdressing desires but i wish i would have.

i have a friend now who i am debating whether or not to tell but she is really close friends with my sister and i dont want her to find out. that would be wierd.

----------
    confused

Wink Taking a chance?

I shared my "other self" with a very close colleague a well. I once dressed at her house and have shared my femme photos with her. It is taking a chance, so consider the potential risks carefully. Sometimes even close friends can have a "falling out".

Cheers!

Jeannie (a.k.a. Black Leotards)

Bra Lover
    Why do some get the misconception that CDer's are gay?

Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah38b

Sarah
    That's society for you Sarah, it's up to you girlz to stand up to them and tell them... it's funny, but the time Tammy told me she was a CD... the first thing she came out with was 'I'm NOT gay' and it's odd because I never assumed she was!!!

Tamara x
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Have fun Simpsonfan, Make sure she does treat you like a lday though. We look forward to your tale after this weekend!
    XOXO,

Racheal

Tristen Cox

Sarah
    Here (S.Florida) they think CDing is just a part of being gay which is why I have no interest in going out and being labeled by them. This place is predominantly gay and only a few of them even crossdress. It's given us a very bad name and I feel alone to try and change their opinion. Going to a gay bar is not my way of getting out, just to end up being hit on and taken for a joke when I tell them I'm straight. It's not worth my time. I'll do my own thing and eventually go where I can be excepted the way I should be.

Love
    Tristen

A lot af girls love dressing men as girls it seems that male friends seem to have a problem with cd'ing.
    Have fun !!

Love
    Maddie

Thumbs up i wish i had a friend like that (to tell)

Quote Originally Posted by simpsonfan
    a female friend of mine
    she hit me with the usual question "are you gay"
    i said no
    and no i dont want to run of a be a woman, no i dont want a boob job.

im so excited.
    you go girl i hope you have the time of your life.
    let inner woman out this weekend and have fun i wish you love and the bestof luck you go for it. love cdgirl. rememeber once your out the material girl is history.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

Sarah
    Mostly because of the "drag queens". The venue for drag shows was gay clubs. Plus the 'flamboyant' image they gave, the way they 'flirted' with the patrons.

Of course 'we' know that not all drag queens are gay.

Also, CDing was/is generally known as 'transvestism'. If you look in a dictionary it'll probably mention homosexuality.
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by black leotards
    It is taking a chance, so consider the potential risks carefully. Sometimes even close friends can have a "falling out".

Cheers!

Definitely something to keep in mind. Good point well made.

When I lived in San Diego quite a few years ago I told several of my friends about my dressing, both males and females. I was surprised that no one ever asked me if I was gay and they all accepted me for who I was. That was there. Now I live in a very small town in New York and I don't think anyone here would react like that. I go out a lot during the day and I'm sure it's just a matter of time until someone finally recognizes me. I'm not looking forward to that day. But I have to be me.
    Kisses, Linda

Platinum Member
    [QUOTE=simpsonfan

im so excited.[/QUOTE]
    just for the shopping it worth it.....................go ....run ..........shop.......

Very Cool.