Thread: Myth or Fact

Myth or Fact Breast Growth

I was reading on some different sites that when one is on HRT, massaging the breast will help stimulate growth. Is this a myth or does this actually work?
    Its seems that it would work, like your breaking down the tissue and promoting new growth.

My wife should have a size F by now, but no matter how much I fondle them, they don't get bigger
    Plus your idea would put vibro-train weight loss machines out of production, as everyone would get fatter using them

My oldest put on 40kg, I think 10kg made it to her breasts.

I'm no expert, but think your idea only works on drop tail skinks
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

It's a myth, along with the rest of them - putting on weight makes them grow, not wearing a bra makes them sag, wearing a bra in bed makes them perky... I could go on and on... it's all rubbish.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

From what I have read what that does is increase the flow of blood to the area and genetics is what plays the biggest role in how much growth one can achieve by doing this.

You can help nature by doing this, but what ever growth you get comes from your genetics.
    The source of fear is in the future
    And a person freed of the future
    Has nothing to fear

"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma

Rock meet Hard Place.

Yes, they do work. I massage my breasts for 30 minutes using a massage technique that I found online. It depends on your body though and how long you actually have to massage to get breast growth. I was reading that in some cultures they want big breasts and that is how they achieve big breasts.

Silver Member
    Peer-reviewed, double-blind studies, please. Anything else is anecdote, propaganda, or profiteering.
    Lea

Reality Check
    The only way to tell for sure is to massage just one (left or right) for several minutes each day. If after a few months (or years) it gets bigger than the other one, you have proven that it works. Then you can start on the other one.

Silver Member
    That would prove nothing by itself. Mistaking correlation for causation is one of the sources of anecdotal strength.
    Lea

Can just imagine if it's true - every male would be rubbing himself to grow a middle leg
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

If you rub progesterone cream into your breasts, while you are high doses of estrogen and a good strong androgen blocker, your breasts will grow. How much is mostly a product of your genetics. Exercises to build pectoral muscles will help position the breasts better, but there are few things that you can do beyond the hormones to influence your bust size. You may find that the size fluctuates over the month. I find that there are times when they are a cup size bigger and a bit lumpy, and a few days later, no lumps and the smaller cup.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success