Thread: Relaxing Sunday dressed.

Relaxing Sunday dressed.

So the little ones are staying with grandma till tomorrow, and the wife suggest Carly "come over". Sounds like a deal to me. I went with a natural look, just enough makeup to hide Kevin. Some jeans I got at kohls the other day, boots and hair in a ponytail. Borrowed one of the wife's Harley sweatshirts to finish the relaxed look. Loving life right now. Now if we wasn't buried in snow I could really make it a wonderful day by taking the Harley for a ride. Hope everyone else is enjoying their Sunday!

Carly

I'm enjoying my Sunday very much. I got a new white lace bra yesterday and I'm wearing it now. Just kicking back underddressed and in my Min imouse pajama set.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 02-01-2015 at 03:56 PM.

WELL!!!..I went shopping at KOHLS too today and am doing the same. Got some new panties and bra.Also went to Ross and got a Maxi dress and it feels wonderful. I'm braless tho..Perfect day for girlie play...and of course my wonderful wife was behind all this fun..I love her so..she did my toes and took a few pix..oh!!! my hair is new too...avatar says it all...have fun ladies!!!

Sounds like a fun Sunday!
    Please call me Lisa!

Indeed sounds like great fun Carly, enjoy

Sounds good, Carly, Angie, and MsLana. I got out and did some shopping today myself (no snow here, it was in the 70's and actually got a little too warm for me). Still relaxing in one of my purchases.

Sounds wonderful that your wife embraces Carly and that you can borrow her clothes.

I am enjoying my Sunday afternoon very much by wearing my favorite dress, reading the paper, watching golf and then the Super Bowl!
    Hugs, Carole