Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is CD something sexual to you?

It has been sexual from the beginning as a teen to now as a senior. Now there is no time limits to conform to, just the pleasures to absorb.

When I first started I was young so any sexual feelins behind it I was not fully aware of yet. As I got older, hit puberty, and had hormones raging it became more and more sexually fulfilling.

I have had many times, when able, that I have dressed and just went happily about my day at home with no sexual connotations. I believe now it is more often than not mainly sexual due to lack of time to relax and feel good without that stimulation due to working around SO's close schedule.
    Last edited by TamaraM; 04-03-2015 at 10:01 AM. Reason: typo

For me, I've come to realize that my emotions are heightened when dressed up. So I'm more sexual when I'm dressed but I'm also happier, more relaxed and a variety of other things on a exponentially higher level than when in boy mode.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    it makes me feel more sexy, it does not turn me on as far as wanting sex, but it puts me in a mood where i am very calm and just feel everything around me and about me. so i guess i would have to say yes, it is sexual to me, because it lets me feel the sensual nature of being human as a sexual being.

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    it is sexual to me even at this point......I love being fem in all regards....yes the dressing relaxes me but it still makes me think.......

Pretty much yes. But if I have the time, I really love staying dressed after.

Elegance Personified katie elouise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian Gigs View Post
    The whole issue of whether a child is a sexual being can be summed up this way, in my opinion. Little boys play with themselves long before they know what sex is all about. They don't play with their fingers that way...because it feels different. Little girls do similar things also, possibly because it feels good in some way or another.
    Considering the way I started down this path, if it wasn't sexual, then to was gender based in some way. Entering puberty, it didn't seem to be sexual, just fun, that changed soon enough with the first ejaculation, and from that point onward it has been sexual, very sexual. What about today... well as a teen it was like being in a foot race, done in 20 minutes, couldn't get out of the clothes fast enough. Now it is a really a slow walk, almost a crawl at times to cross the finish line. I know how it will finish it's more about the enjoyable time before the finish line. The older I get the longer the race, the best races can last 2 to 4 days. Once across the finish line the desire is greatly reduced, but still there to start brewing again.
    If some want to call it a fetish, then so be it. I prefer to call it my little quirk, and it seems to be very deeply ingrained, duh, I have been doing it a long time. The point, it doesn't hinder my being a good citizen, husband, father, so what's the big deal!
    Summed up beautifully I couldn't have put it better myself . ...............Thank you Katie x.

For me, absolutely and irrevocably SEXUAL.

Well of course that was my first experience and still has that effect on me. Now at my present age I can control when and where I use this gift in a sexual way. Most of the time though I'm just happy to be dressed and experience my true self. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

At first it was a sexual thing for me. Went years like that. Then as the years went by I started to change. After 20 years, I have come to a conclusion that I am "Bree" inside and I really like that feeling. I'm not saying that I don't get aroused sometimes when dressed, but that could happen to a GG as well. I dress to express myself, for a release I guess. But I do know this, I am pretty sure that "Bree" will always be inside me.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

good description
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Great descriptio What does every one else think when they see you dressed like that. You definitely "hot" and thats ok
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Part-time girl... Tracy Hazel Lee's Avatar

Yes.. but only when I want it to be.

There are many facets of my dressing that I take pleasure in. Only one of them is sexual. Dressing by itself, or the act of dressing, does not sexually arouse me... (wait for it)... without some provocation. And it's not the sole reason why I dress. Not to say that there's never been times where I dressed for the sole purpose of reaching O-town... There have been plenty of times where I did exactly that. And I still do.

However, it has never caused any embarrassing bodily reactions that I were beyond my control. I can get excited about it, feel very happy about my appearance, and can be dressed for hours, with or without friends, and never feel like I need to 'tame the dragon'. So not every dressing session requires a happy ending... Now, having said that though, I will very openly admit that when I want it to be arousing, dressing MOST DEFINITELY enhances the output.
    Tracy Hazel Lee

@URNA @Flickr

This was a response to Lori on the first page. So sorry to hear that you aren't dressing because you are well into your 60's. I'm 73 and certainly cannot be "that outrageously sexy girl" but I can say it still feels good. In some ways I can envy your decision to stop dressing, Lord only knows how many times I have tried to stop in the past 60+ years. Yes it was and still is a sexual thing for me. Lori, wish I could know and discuss CD issues with you, because all my life there have been issues with it but all I can say the desire and need to dress outweighed all other issues.
    Kath
    Last edited by Kath; 04-03-2015 at 02:58 PM.
    Hugs, Kath

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I’ve replied to very similar posting here about this. As I explained to a good friend I met on this forum, “Cross-dressing doesn’t define my sexuality and my sexuality doesn’t define my cross-dressing.”
    I keep them separate. Obviously it is different for different people and that is absolutely fine; I’m not finding fault with anyone who feels different than me or my aforementioned expression. Yes, cross-dressing is a very “releasing” feeling that is, to me, beyond sexual.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Nope, I'll dress sexy sometimes but it isn't sexual for me. To clarify, I get an emotional release from my dressing rather an... *Ahem* physical one.

Jessie ~☆

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    Why ask why? You could drive yourself nuts infinitely trying to psychoanalize yourself. Stop wondering and enjoy all the sensations and feelings it brings. Like Sheryl Crow sings "if it makes you happy it can't be that bad". And I don't know anyone that doesn't enjoy feeling sexy.
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Mary Tyler Moore wannabe MarinaKirax's Avatar
    Yes. What makes me aroused is the idea of myself as feminine; the image of me being a woman. It can be easy to mistake one for the other. I thought at times my urge to dress was a desire to be feminine or to be a woman. But I realized eventually that I really didn't want to be an unattractive woman, or to be an old woman, or to make love to men, or to have periods, etc. What I loved was the idea of myself as female. That idea has always been sexual to me, and I've written threads like " would you still dress if there were no mirrors in the world?" . I also have issues with damsels in distress and bondage, but again, it's the image of myself in that situation that enthralls me. It's a subtle distinction, but when you come to define yourself in the CD/TS spectrum, crucial. Just my thoughts, MK
    God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I've ever met. Farrah Fawcett

I think there will always be something sexual in there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wearing lingerie is still very sexual for me, but going en femme is surprisingly asexual. I don't recall a time when I was dressed that I was aroused by myself, or even aroused by GGs. Strange that.

It is a sexual experience for me, but the level of sexiness varies with each 'dress-up'. Often it will depend on who I am with or what I am doing - chatting to another cd will sometimes trigger very sexual feelings for instance, while a quiet night in front of the tv with the SO will not necessarily arouse the same feelings. However, I have to say the feeling of satin, lace, silk or nylon against my body is wonderful at any time.

i consider my dressing a fet. Part of my sexual side. Being admired by a man, as well as women is liberating.( if not a tad narcissistic ) ha

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I consider CDing a non sexual activity. Others do. I am not privileged to consider one better or correct or acceptable. Only each person may decide for themselves

CDing is both sexual and more and more a normal thing to be. However it can be a real turnon, which is fun. Yet being Stephanie is more who is inside, so why not allow dress and become relaxed and enjoy the life that is developing.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    When I was 24, EVERYTHING was sexual. Now, more than 40 years later when the question comes up about sex and crossdressing, I'm trying to remember those days. Actually it would be good to ask someone who isn't a crossdresser if they ever mastrubate. What drives them and is being straight a fetish? We are sexual critters and it's pretty natural to do things that make us feel aroused, then take care of it. I wouldn't worry. And with me, when that happens, I don't automatically revert to guy mode, so it seems that the clothing isn't driving that part of my life these days either.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.