Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is CD something sexual to you?

Just a Brazilian Girl :) natalialimapoa's Avatar

Is CD something sexual to you?

Hey everyone!

I am in a weird stage of my life right now. I started cding with 7 years old (24 now), and I have been crossdressing a lot all my life, until some months ago. I stopped for about 6 months right now, and I dont know exacly why. I had thoughts about transitioning, going out, and everything. But suddenly, all of this disappeared, and I started living my life in boy mode.

In the last month I was thinking about this, and I realized that a lot of my crossdressing is related with sexual things. I never accepted it, but I dont have to lie to me anymore. Crossdressing is sexually exciting to me, so it makes me think that, maybe, it is more something like a fetish, than a gender/mind/spiritual thing. Its kinda sad to me to realize this, since I always took it really serious (despite being something fun to me), and thinking this way, it seems like im just some weird guy that feels excited when I dress.

So, my question is: Is CD something sexual to you? How do you feel about this aspect of your cding?

Ps: Sorry for the bad english, I tried my best to explain how I feel.
    Just another brazilian girl.

It started out that way but now it has become something more, like my comfort zone, if that makes sense. I dress more or less just to relax, be more comfortable, and to express myself I guess you could say. Now if the SO wants to make it sexual, I am so down for that lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

For my decades of dressing up, it was always a sexual thing for me--I started younger than you did, and it was sexual even before I understood what sex was. I no longer dress up, because now that I'm well into my 60s, I can't be that outrageously sexy girl whom I found so thrilling. But even though I don't dress anymore, my crossdressing history remains an active part of my fantasy life, and I enjoy the memories. "Fetish" is a pretty accurate word to describe what it meant to me, and I am at peace with saying that about myself.

You're right, you don't have to lie to yourself. And you don't have to judge yourself negatively either, regardless of what crossdressing means to you. Whatever pleasures you find in life, as long as they don't hurt other people or have a negative effect on the things you decide are important to you, why not just enjoy them?

I feel like so many on here just love stating how it's not sexual for them (NOW!) ... but they often say it did indeed start sexual or got sexual ... and I think that tells a LOT!

find me a CDer for whom it was NEVER sexual... and I shall make thee a golden god!

also I feel like not many say that it's BOTH

in private for me it can be sexual (or not)

and in public my mind / body knows it's just me wearing girly undies or a damn dress and i'm not walking around in public all excited! (well... not in THAT way! haha)

it feels good sexually sometimes, it's nice to just hang out,and it's interesting ,excitng, mysterious, dangerous and other stuff too for me

At the time when I started dressing, I had no concept of sex or sexuality. It was (and is) something that I'm just compelled to do. I feel happier and more content when I am able to dress and express myself in a "feminine" manner. I have always been gender-confused, at the very least, and transgendered, to some degree that I still haven't sorted out.
    I'm an adult now, and for better or worse, things have been happening "down there" and (most importantly in the realm of sex) in my mind, for many years now.
    I like sexual activities in my relationships, but I always picture it differently than it is (and wish a little that it would be). I treat sex in my "dressing" the same way I treat it in my relationship... it's the icing, not the cake. Sure it happens, in various states of "masculine" and "feminine" roles, but I don't dress strictly (or even mostly) for sexual pleasure.

It has both sexual and non-sexual elements for me. There are lot of reasons I enjoy it and want to do it, sometimes the reasons seem to change every other day. Certain parts of my dress up outfits are most stimulating for than others, corset, stockings, heels are still a turn on, even if I'm focused less on them now than trying put forth a fully formed image, which is less sexual.

Aspiring Member
    I'd be lying if I said it wasn't part of the appeal; that goes especially for overly and overtly feminine garments like dresses, skirts, strapless tops etc. Then again I also wear women's jeans / "boyfriend jeans" in drab as well for their better fit (YMMV) and my feet are too small for most men's running shoes, and I don't connect them to anything remotely sexual in any way.

For me I was quite the opposite. It was when I discovered that it was an emotional feeling and not a sexual faddish that I was able to embraces it. In my past when I put on a bra, a dress, or lacy panties, I thought it was something kinky. My dilemma was I couldn’t get excited in that way, but would rather just look at myself in the mirror and wonder.
    What I am finding now is more of a soulful release of a pent up personality. Feelings and emotions that my drab side (Jim) would never allow to show or even deal with, can be unconfined and embraced by me as Victoria. I do like looking sexy and when I’ve been in my car I’ve wondered if the car guy next to me at the stop light is checking me out. Of all the things CDing is to me, Sex doesn’t really seem to be one of them. Hopefully my rambling made some sort of sense.

I could write pages on this subject and still not cover all the sensations I have felt while dressing over the last 45 years. It is quite simple though, Yes it is sexual was and always will be. Even though a lot of what the others are saying is true too. I have found that stress relief, therapeutic, life enriching stimuli along with contentment derived from my dressing. But with out the sexual overtone or in some cases under currents it wouldn't be interesting and I never would have started either. Dressing and the appearance of who or in some cases what you are always reflects a sexuality at some level, just the desire to project as a Female persona and feeling you have accomplished it is a form of sexual gratification, even though not of the orgasmic level it is stimulation that motivates us on what ever our personal needs are. And should I ever lose that sexual stimulation I strive for then there would be no desire to CD anymore and I'd quit. But as long as I can do a little dressing and/or have my imagination to dream and fantasize I will continue!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Not entirely sexual. Only slightly sexual to be honest. Dressing for me brings about a peace, a comfort I can not duplicate any other way. Not sure how to further explain that.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    I feel like so many on here just love stating how it's not sexual for them (NOW!) ... but they often say it did indeed start sexual or got sexual ... and I think that tells a LOT!

find me a CDer for whom it was NEVER sexual... and I shall make thee a golden god!
    Can you make me a golden goddess instead?

Actually, mine started out as simple curiosity, but with heavily sexual reactions and responses as a result, so no divinity for me.

When I was young it was but looking back maybe that is how I justify ed it back then it isn't anymore and hasn't been for many many years

Nope, not now, not ever.
    Embracing my femininity provides a soothing, normal kind of feeling that is not sexual.
    There were some fantasies, but they were not related to the clothing.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I agree with the first response by Joanne. Started that way in my teens, and still continues to be somewhat sexual sometimes...but far less so now, as it's more about feeling whole and fulfilled.

Yes and no, mostly yes!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Being gender non-conforming is something that has been with me my entire life. At some point actually cross dressing began in my twenties and was connected with sexuality, but then again at that time in my life there wasn't much that wasn't connected with sexuality. And now in my forties cross dressing and gender non-conforming is all just part of who I am. I have come to realize that it is no more connected to my sexuality than any other thing in my life.

You know what I never question; "is my sexuality connected to my wife?" I never question it because without a doubt the idea of sex with my wife is always of interest to me. No matter what, when, why, where, or whatever! Sex while dressed? Yeah, not so much.

Yes, at first, even though I didn't know what sex was. Much more so during teens and twenties. It is quite interesting now to look back and see where it became not quite so sexual, and started being sensual, and changing more recently to something else. I find it hard to describe what that is, I have this feeling that I want to be a slightly different person. Not female, and not, by my definitions feminine. Most others would call it that I think. There is still a sexual thrill attached to it, somewhat, much, much, less that it was, part of that is this "other" personality I want to let out. Men aren't "supposed" to be that way, so that's where it would be considered feminine. Still confusing to me.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I think cross dressing can mean so many things to someone... It's too hard to categorize. Scratch that.. It's IMPOSSIBLE to categorize.

Regarding what the OP asked, my dressing has ALWAYS been sexual. From when I wore my first pair of panties when I was around 8, all the way up to now... Obviously, I didn't really understand or realize what I was feeling when I was 8 years old, but I knew the sensation of how the satin felt against my skin and loved the shine of the satin fabric. Not trying to offend anyone on the board, but the first erection I remember was when I was wearing a pair of satin tap panties I sneaked out of my aunts dresser. When I first found my fathers stash of playboys in the attic, I remember only taking the issues where the women where wearing shiny clothes made of satin or leather and high heels or high heeled boots. Even when I started buying my own clothes, everything has to be shiny fabric or it hold absolutely no attraction to me.

I also have my I have my ups and downs too. There are days.. weeks.. Months... Where it seems I dress nonstop and I buy tons of lingerie, shoes, costumes, wigs, etc. I can think of several times where I've spent over 5000 in a single month. And it's not like I buy designer clothes... All of my clothes are just lingerie and costumes and the shoes are all stripper shoes. It's all thigh high boots and platform heels. The average price of each item is probably around 30 dollars. That's just me going insane with th the credit card!

Then, there are times when I go days at time without dressing at all... I live completely as a "guys guy" and don't even think about it. That doesn't happen very often though... Once again, before typing this, Im not trying to offend anyone, or break the rules of the board - but just to explain, so please don't think I'm trying to be crass or rude. Every time I masturbate, I am completely dressed. It drives me crazy trying to figure it out. When I'm done, I undress and it's back to "guy stuff". I don't mean that I'm rebuilding the engine of Corvette and big game hunting... I just mean that I live my life as a guy comfortably. I never feel any sort of identity issue at all until I'm aroused and then I have to dress. Once urges are satisfied, I revert right back.

This, however, is where my biggest problem has evolved... Any time I'm having sex with a girl, I have constant thoughts and desires to dress and it causes anxiety and has also caused impotence on many occasions. It's like I NEED to dress or the sex isn't satisfying enough.

At any rate, the crossdressing/sexual tie has always been there for me. It's times like this where im really thinking about it and trying to verbalize and type it out when I feel most alone.. It seems like I fit into a niche that nobody else fits into or understands.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-29-2015 at 12:19 PM. Reason: too much information

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    when i first got into this, i felt it was some sort of sexual connection......these days not so much...its not sexual at all.....i kinda grew outta that....but i think alot of gals start out that way.....for some they stay there cause they only dress occasionally FOR a sexual thrill in the closet....others who continue forward move past that phase of it being just sexual and it becomes a part of you.......im sure everyones different ..but that makes sense to me

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Not any more.

Hell-o Natalia,
    Like many here I think it started out as a sexual thing.
    My interest at age 7 towards girls clothes was just me noticing there was
    A difference between boys and girls, and what was the most apparent difference? The clothes!
    Now I know there is a much bigger difference between boys and girls underneath the clothes.
    That made a huge change to any sexual attraction I had towards girls.
    However, my attraction to the clothes seems to have become something else that I can't explain.
    Much Love
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natalialimapoa View Post
    Hey everyone!
    In the last month I was thinking about this, and I realized that a lot of my crossdressing is related with sexual things. I never accepted it, but I dont have to lie to me anymore. Crossdressing is sexually exciting to me, so it makes me think that, maybe, it is more something like a fetish, than a gender/mind/spiritual thing. Its kinda sad to me to realize this, since I always took it really serious (despite being something fun to me), and thinking this way, it seems like im just some weird guy that feels excited when I dress.

Ps: Sorry for the bad english, I tried my best to explain how I feel.
    CD-ing can go many different ways. It' perfectly ok to explore it as a fetish. You're not some weird guy. Like the rest of us here, you have an interesting "hobby" and likely a desire to express your feminine side, which includes feeling sexual. May as well relax and go with the flow and enjoy in whatever form it comes. I started at 16 and it was wildly exciting. Then sometimes nothing for a few years and it start up again. I am now a senior, and wearing soft feminine garments is still sensually stimulating.

Ps: There is nothing wrong with your English. You express yourself very well.

Bom dia,

Ineke

When I started at age 5, I didn't know why I liked it so much. In my teens it was completely sexual. These days it excites me on another level, it is fun and fulfilling and satisfies some other section of the brain which shares only the most tenuous connections with those that propelled the investigations of my youth.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi Natalia, please don't apologize- your English is excellent.

If you started at 7 I have difficulty imagining that was a sexual urge. At 12 or 13 sure, but 7 is barely more than infancy.

I also suspect that there is more to your on/off desire to crossdress than just sex, but perhaps because you find it a turn on, it feels like a purely sexual thing?

It's also true that the desire can switch on and off without our knowing why- for me at 53, after 40 years of occasional experimentation, it suddenly came right to the front of my life like a bright light. With it came the desire/ability to lose weight, and 6 months later that is still the case. I don't know why!!! Sometimes I think a subconscious alarm clock just starts ringing, an alarm programmed so long ago that we just don't remember or understand why.

For me, no, it is not a sexual thing- though when I was much younger it certainly was.

It's pretty much a mystery for many of us - welcome to the club.

xxNikki
    I used to have a short attention spa