Thread: Seeking Knowledge

Seeking Knowledge

Hello All, I am wishing to speak with transgender folk that may live in the Pinellas county area. I Have been trying to find some kind of support meetings. My problem is finding such meetings and I'm sorry to say getting to them as I do not own a vehicle at this time. I am in a rough place right now, So please If anyone knows a number I can call or I can email or be emailed from. Please any and all help would be very very appreciated. Thank you for reading this and may your dreams come true.

I wish I could help you in that area. Probably look up your local pride center?

there is a group that meets at the flamingo every 3rd Saturday.

Trans Support Network of West Central Florida look for them on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/TSNWCF

contact them there
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Untitled
    Google really is your friend
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Thank you so much, I tried google and to be honest it wasn't much help for me. So thank you very very much for your help. either I am doing wrong or I'm an idiot. You mentioned a pride center? should I use that as a key word? I've been trying to find group meetings for transgendered folk.