Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OMG!!! 2nd or 3rd time out and having a moment...

Phew! Finally got my WiFi coverage back...

Minor update to this thread - thanks for all your thoughts and comments, of course it helps to know how everyone in this great community is here with their support when you need it. In fact Friday was a washout thanks to having to remotely manage a domestic issue and spend part of the evening poring over spreadsheets, but I did get some relaxed prep time, which was sorely needed! I feel comfortable now I would have gone out but it was just too late.

Going back to my original feelings, the time did help me settle and build some confidence about getting the look right. It left me still uncertain over whether to be blonde or not so, but just getting the feeling again after seven weeks non-dressed was totally worth it! Nerves are just nerves and Saturday evening went really well with a few firsts accompanied by the inevitable hiccups, and I'll post the full story soon with plenty of pics - but just to give you a flavour...

At the ball... back in the hotel, tired but happy... and the heels that made it through the evening...

Thanks again for your support and encouragement... Katey x
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yay!!! Way to go, girlfriend! You looked amazing (as always) and I know its a great time you had (still having?) So happy for you. Yay!!!
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    Love those shoes ... Love that Dress... they pale in comparison to that ... Smile!! How could You have misgivings .. I've maintained all along You have a beautiful natural look to You, Bravo Gurl!

Always Stephanie Now! Stephanie Sometimes's Avatar
    Congratulations Katey! You look fabulous and happy in these teaser pics, looking forward to seeing more of that fab dress and hearing how things were at the ball. Bet you had a great time and now it will be hard to keep Katey at home.
    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    "Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." Helen Keller (The Open Door)

"I give her my heart but she wanted my soul...But don't think twice, it's all right" Bob Dylan (1963)

Looking forward to reading the full story!

you looked wonderful, looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics!
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Yay! Great pics - can't wait to see more and hear the full story

I can't wait for the full report!!

Hugs, Bria

Cool heels, I like your nails, too, and love your smile! And a tantalizing glimpse of your dress...