Hi friends!

So you all know me here as “Wednesday Castelluci.” Obviously, that's a pseudonym. A nom de plume. “September” refers to it as my stage name. Last year, when this part of me returned, (after so very long), I defaulted to “Wednesday” mostly out of habit. It was what my club friends called me WAY back in my more dramatic, gothy days when I was a college undergraduate.

When I was initially living full time as a woman on HRT, I had a list... Names I liked... Names that I found in my mother's baby name book... I never did decide on a name that actually felt right, so I kept going by Wednesday. It was easier.

Well, since coming back out last year and deciding to embrace this other side of me instead of running from it, I've again begun to think about a more suitable name for myself. I've grown, matured – lived my life... And while“Wednesday” is perfectly fine for online anonymity, in real life situations it can kind feel clunky. Essentially, the more often I go out into the real world, whether alone or with friends or even since making NEW friends who ONLY know my femme self, the more important it seems, that I have an actual female name to go by...

This has been punctuated by September asking me if I'd like to attend our church as “Wednesday” along with doing other more “daily life” stuff en femme. I don't often get to express this part of myself, what with work, family commitments and the usual, daily minutia of life, so... YAY.

I asked her to help me pick a new name. We came up... I. I came up with a pretty big list (LMAO) ran it by September and together, we've chewed it down to the following top 3:

Felicia
Megan
Olivia

I like all three fairly equally and am having a bit of trouble deciding SO – I figured I'd run a little survey, poll style. To help see what might fit, I included a recent photo of me.

Thanks ladies!! xox

20141121_214338.jpg