Thread: Happy Surprise!

Happy Surprise!

I lost my job on the 1st of January and I went in to get a 3 month supply while I had money. I told the pharmacist of this and she looked to see if she could get a better deal on my meds. I walked through the store with my kids and we looked at stuff only to have my kids say "Buy me this, buy me this" and me having to tell them I ca't buy any un-necessary items. The pharmacist walked up behind me when I said that and gave me an ETA. I went to go pay for meds only to find out that she had paid my whole entire med bill. Now I need to figure out how to thank her. I would do a thank you letter, but I'm thinking that is to little for what she did for me.

Wow, that's awesome!
    Best wishes on finding a new job! Something really good.

Sorry about the job, hope you find a new one that's even better.
    That was an awesome surprise.
    Hugs

very well done on the rx part ,
    it is very refreshing in this day of busy peole who only go me me me all the time it reall y gives you a boost in your faith of humanity when someone goes out of their way like they did for you very nice
    hugs phylis anne